So Trump Ended Eid al-Fitr Celebrations....Big Woopty Doo for America....

So should he end Christmas, Easter and Hanukkah celebrations too?

65
Hospitality Net

Eid al-Fitr is here, marking the end of Ramadan, sorta like a Muslim Thanksgiving. The Trump Administration has broken tradition and decided to end Eid al-Fitr dinners in the White House.

Oh boy, the Christian right and the other conservatives are probably celebrating right now! So, perhaps we should also ban Christmas, Easter and Hanukkah celebrations?

I used to the most Christian person you can ever meet - from being a Catholic to a conservative Christian right "Born Again" believer. I've read the Bible, more so than any of these self-proclaimed "proud Christians" do.

"But Islam is a violent religion, that oppresses women, preaches hatred, why would we wanna honor their religion? Christianity and Judaism are peaceful religions and anyways, America was found on Christian principles! Don't you dare compare our great religion to that barbaric faith!"

Hmmmm....that's a little ironic. Given to the truth bombs I'm about to drop, if America really was found on "Christian principles", aka known as a "theocracy", and if Christians followed all of their Bible word for word, we'd all probably be dead right now.

According to 1 Timothy 2:12, written by Paul, who is known as the main founding father of Christianity, "I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, she must be silent".

This is why I don't get women who believe in social traditional Christianity. They're literally following and defending a faith (that when followed in its purest form) doesn't even let them preach!

As for this entire "Christian principles in government", what part of Article 1 of the Bill of Rights, which reads, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion" do you NOT UNDERSTAND?

No law doesn't just mean the government can't make Christianity law, according to the Legal Information Institute, it can't FAVOR Christianity either!

"But Islam preaches hatred!"

Okay.....and Judaism and Christianity don't? Here's a question you should ask yourself, do you enjoy your life? Do you wanna accomplish everything you possibly can? Do you enjoy going on vacations and visiting all the wonders of the world?

If you answered "yes" to any of those questions...well, using the Bible's logic - you're evil and going to Hell.

Why? Because in John 12:25 it reads, "Anyone who loves their life will lose it, while anyone who hates their life in this world will keep it for eternal life".

Then it reads again 1 John 2:15, "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them".

So if you partake in local charities to help countries damaged by national disasters, according to that logic, you'r evil and going to Hell! These verses seem to be promoting hatred, negativity and sounds...a lot like Jihad to me!

Is this too much for you to take in? That's too bad, because here's more.

Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters--yes, even their own life--such a person cannot be my disciple".

So there you got it, if you don't hate your family - you can't be preacher!

Then in Matthew 10:37, "Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me."

So by using that logic, if it's a Sunday - and your mom or dad, or if you're parent, your son or daughter are having a heart attack, you do what anybody would - RUSH THEM THE HELL to the hospital! By any means, be it calling 9-11 and getting an EMT crew do it, or driving them there yourself.

But well...according to that verse, since you favored taking your dying child to the hospital rather than having Sunday Funday at your church, you're evil and going to Hell!

Here's are MORE verses promoting hate, because the Bible just seems to have this infatuation of living a life of hate, giving hate and receiving hate.

Luke 6:22, "Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man."

Matthew 10:22, "You will be hated by everyone because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved."

God also plays favoritism among family.

Malachi 1:2-3, "Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his hill country into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert jackals."

And it'll please you even more, to know the Story of Jacob and how he got his blessing, but that'll be for another time.

"Oh, but we don't make women cover up like the Muslims do!"

Yeah, but according to your Holy Book, you should. Because in 1 Corinthians 11:6 it reads, "For if a woman does not cover her head, she might as well have her hair cut off; but if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, then she should cover her head."

Ever wondered by Amish women dress the way they do?

"But Muslims behead and throw gays and non-Muslims off of buildings!"

Hahahaha! Tell that to the people who wrote the Bible! In Leviticus 20:13 it reads, "If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

OOPS!

Let's not also forget about the Salem Witch Trials....

Exodus 22:18, "Do not allow a sorceress to live."

"But that's just old Jewish law"

Pssshh....tell that Jesus, who himself said in Matthew 5:17, "Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."

Even if this was just "old Jewish law" and Jesus meant to abolish these extreme practices, it doesn't "undo" them and doesn't change the fact that the Christian God STILL has a vicious history of just....promoting Jihad all over the Middle East.

"But we don't kill and/or persecute non-Christians!"

Oh for Christ's sake (pun intended), does the Crusades, Salem Witch Trials, Reconquista, Spanish Inquisition and Yugoslav Wars ring the bell for y'all? The Crusaders sacked Jerusalem in 1099, and literally...set Muslims and Jews on fire. The Christians did this shit again during the Reconquista and the subsequent Spanish Inquisition in the 15th and 16th centuries, once-more, targeting Jews and Muslims.

Not to mention that in addition to forcibly converting the Muslim Moors to Catholicism, the Spanish Catholic Monarchs also forbade the new converts (being Catholic converts apparently wasn't enough), from speaking Arabic or Berber, even as second languages. When they rebelled (who wouldn't in the face of cultural persecution), the Spanish monarchs just...deported them all.

In the above painting, Moriscos (Muslim Moors forcibly converted to Catholicism) in Granada, being expelled from a palace that they freaking built, why? Simply because...they were of North African descent and were sick and tired of being culturally, let alone religiously persecuted.

Racism at its finest eh?

I may favor the requirement of English, but I'm not against people speaking their native languages.

As for the Salem Witch Trials....people who weren't even witches but simply "suspected" of being witches, which likely included non-Christians, were hanged!

Then we got the Yugoslav Wars, in which the Serbs went around killing Muslims in Bosnia and Catholics in Croatia.

Killing those who diverted from the faith, or not Israelite in the case of the Old Testament, was and is a VERY common practice in the Bible. In this case, their God commanded it (makes Allah look like a boys scout).

Numbers 15:32-36, "Now while the children of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron, and to all the congregation. They put him under guard, because it had not been explained what should be done to him. Then the Lord said to Moses, “The man must surely be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp.” So, as the Lord commanded Moses, all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him with stones, and he died. "

Also, read the ENTIRE Book of Revelations - in which, God literally destroys the entire world, and even KILLS devout Christians, because they weren't "faithful enough" (how anymore "faithful can you get"?)

Clearly given that, the Judeo-Christian God is just a bad of a murderer and psychopath is any other.

"You're just not interpreting it right! All of those are just metaphors for Greek terms [and blah blah blah...followed millions more of excuse]"

....care to explain?

In that logic, you're just not interpreting the Koran right either.

"Those extremists [like the KKK, Westboro Baptist Church and etc.] are not true Christians!"

Okay, and ISIS, Al-Queada, Boko Haram, Salafis and Jemaah Islamiyah aren't true Muslims.....and I think according to a lot of the Bible verses I just gave, those you groups you just mentioned seem to be true Christians....

"Stop it! You're offending me and violating my Constitutional right to free speech!"

...firstly, I really don't care...and yes, you have a right to be stupid and a hypocrite, no I'm not violating that right and I have a right to be smart and common-sensed.

So there you have it, so maybe we should also stop hosting Christmas, Eastern and Hanukkah celebrations, because well....Christianity and Judaism are oppressive religions that preach hate towards women and well...mankind just in general!

You know, if you wanna be Christian or Jewish and all, that's great - for that is your Religious Freedom. But please, the message of this entire post isn't to be all anti-Christian or anti-Jewish (for crying out loud I observe Hanukkah), it's to be ANTI-HYPOCRITE.

Oh and by the way Muslims: