The CBD Trend That Everyone Needs To Know About

26 Immortal Quotes Mac Miller Graced Us With In The 26 Years He Graced The Earth

1/19/1992 – 9/7/2018. Rest easy, Mac.

3219

I never thought the passing of an artist I grew up listening to would hurt as bad as it did. The afternoon of September 7, 2018, he was pronounced dead to an apparent drug overdose. Unfortunately, sometimes it takes the loss of an artist or influencer to realize that everyone is not invincible. To reflect on his life, music and career, I wanted to share some of my favorite Mac Miller quotes.

1. "Life goes on, days get brighter."

Mac Miller / Instagram

2. "Stand by those who stand by you."

3. "I just like to sing for people who have lost love." 

4. "No matter where life takes me, find me with a smile."

5. "People change and things go wrong, but just remember, life goes on." 

Mac Miller / Instagram

6. "Be you. You'll be fine."

7. "Don't count the number of friends you have, but the number of friends you can count on."

8. "Never make yourself feel like nothing, to make someone else feel like everything."

9. "Your life's short, don't ever question the length. It's cool to cry, don't ever question your strength."

10. "They say you waste time asleep, but I'm just trying to dream."

Mac Miller / Instagram

11. "If you didn't make mistakes you wouldn't get far."

12. "I could take photo, but I'd rather paint a picture" 

13. "You could have the world in the palm of your hand, but it don't mean a thing 'til you change it."

14. "It's hard to dream when you're deep inside one."

15. "Sometimes it's hard to pick right from wrong. The best thing we can do is go with our heart and hope it all goes well."

Mac Miller / Instagram

16. "Never thought life could be this sweet, it got me cheesing from cheek to cheek."

17. "Take over the world while these haters gettin' mad." 

18. "No one really knows anything, but they think they got it all figured out."

19. "Love is more interesting than sex."

20. "I make the most out of all that comes and the least of all that goes."

21. "You said you needed time from my mistakes. Funny how you use that time to have me replaced."

22. "You loved me more than I've been loved before and that's the type of thing that everyone ignores."

23. "Smile for all them haters."

24. "Never scared of death, but I ain't ready for that day to come."

25. "A life ain't a life 'til you live it."

26. "I thank God for blessing me with life everyday."

Mac Miller / Instagram

Rest easy, Mac Miller. I hope you're in a happier place now, than what your life has consumed in your last few months of life.