10 Ways To Treat Her Right

10 Ways To Treat Her Right

Essentials to a Serious Relationship

3506
10 Ways To Treat Her Right
Alexandra Collier

Boys, more than likely you have found the right girl. But chances are you don’t quite know what she needs. So here is a list of things that you can do to make things a whole lot better between you two. When you and your queen start getting really good at being together, you will find that it is very difficult being apart.

Communicate.

If you have been dating for a while and are past that awkward new-relationship phase, talk to each other about everything. You two need to establish a transparent line of communication where you can give yourselves the best opportunity to understand each other.

Learn about one another.

The more you talk the more you learn about one another. You may find that you have a lot more in common than you think. This opens up a world of fun and exploration for the two of you.

Let her know she is appreciated.

When her contributions are acknowledged and appreciated by you, her confidence will soar and she will be motivated to keep being awesome for you. Your friends will call you lucky to be with such a great girl.

Go all out for her.

Like the Blink-182 song goes: “surprises let me know she cares.” Even when it is not a special occasion, treat her to something special. Those special things may be just what she needs on a rough day. If you have done the first few things on the list, you will know exactly what to do for her. Every girl is different. Every girl has those things that make them the happiest. Cheese seems to work really well a lot of the time.

Be passionate.

Feelings and emotion are a big thing for most girls. Every time you touch it should be soft, delicate and affectionate (unless she tells you otherwise... hint-hint). Give her lots of hugs all of the time and kiss her everywhere. She will love all of the attention and you will learn how to give her goosebumps on demand. She will melt in your arms.

Be protective.

It is a good feeling when you are the one who makes a girl feel safe. Know what makes her feel uncomfortable and work to keep her safe from those things. Now, this doesn’t mean be ready to square up with every dude that walks by, but have the tact and the social intelligence to keep her out of uncomfortable situations, or if you are in one, to get yourselves out.

Be friends with her friends.

Even if you and her friends aren’t into the same things, seeing how you are with her friends and in social situations can tell her a lot about you that you probably couldn’t express directly with words. This also play’s off the last one. People feel safe with their friends. With her friends, you will see her as her most natural self. This will give you a good idea as to who she really is.

Invite her to hang with your friends.

She will be able to make a solid determination about you by knowing your friends. If she likes your friends, you’re in. This is a big thing for girls to see if you are truly being yourself around them.

Make sacrifices.

This one is a bit cliché, but everything becomes cliché for a reason. Usually there is some truth to it. Relationships are not easy and the must be some give and take in order for things to work. When your queen sees that you are giving things up for her, chances are you will see some type of return in the future. She will appreciate what you do for her and maybe she will make it worth your while. A giving spirit is a happy one.

Be her best friend.

I didn’t save this for last because it is the least important, but because it is perhaps the MOST important and I wanted this the be the last thing you read. It sums up everything else in this short list. If you are best friends with your girlfriend, she is probably the one. Everything aforementioned in this list is a component to friendship. A good relationship is a friendship at its core. If you have these things, you are going to be well off.