11 Qualities All Girls Raised By A Single Mother Share

You are a stronger person because of your mom.

2178
pexels

Growing up with a single mom can be rough, but when you grow up you learn all the sacrifices that she made to make you happy. Whether you grew up without a father or with a father that didn't live with you, your mom was a single mom that raised you to be the person you are today. You watched your mom your whole life, and from that, you picked up on some traits that unfortunately not many people your age know about.

1. You are more independent.

After watching your mom do everything that she can to give you a happy life, you learned what an independent person she is, and you strive to be like her.

2. You know what it means to work hard.

You know that nothing in this world is handed to you, so make sure that you work hard for everything that you want.

3. You know the value of things.

It's the small things in life that matter like a gesture, not gifts.

4. Your mom heavily influences your life decisions.

Because your mom is your backbone in life, she is someone that you go to with all your major decisions.

5. You are kind of scared of commitment.

You have seen what your mom can do without a significant other, so you know it's possible to be on your own and do everything that you want in life.

6. You are a strong minded person.

It takes a lot to get you down because you know that things could be worse and that you are lucky to have what you have.

7. You don't let anyone disrespect you.

Watching your mom go up against people that thought they were better than her, you have learned that you aren't going to let anyone do that to you.

8. You are the friend with advice.

You feel the need to protect your friends, so you always make sure to give your advice.

9. You put everything you have in all you do.

Because you are this hardworking person, you want to make sure everything that you do is done to the best of your ability.

10. You are a great multitasker.

You watched your mom juggle having kids and a job and a thousand other things, so you definitely picked up on that.

11. You are more thankful.

Now as an adult, you realize everything that your mom gave up and had to do to give you not only a good life, but a happy one and you could not be more thankful.