17 Fall Products From Trader Joe's That Should Be In Your Cart This Season

Pumpkin spice everythaaang.

11
Photo by Jessica Lewis from Pexels

Trader Joe's has all of the essentials for every season. For all the Trader Joe's obsesses out there (myself included), this one's for you.

Update your cart and your home/kitchen with these 17 fall products:

1. Riced Cauliflower Stuffing 

This is such a great and healthy addition to any protein-heavy dish, plus it's festive and yummy.

2. Pumpkin Spice Coffee

Nothing better than starting your morning with the staple flavor of Fall...am I right or am I right?

3. Pumpkin Body Butter

MOISTURIZE AND SMELL GOOD, GIRL. This stuff is the bomb.

4. Apple Cider Donuts 

Pair it with a warm cup of apple cider if you wanna go all out.

5. Pumpkin Bagels 

Spice up your "running-out-the-door-and-late-to-a-meeting" bagel by making it ~pumpkin~ flavored, why don't ya?

6. Pumpkin Flavored Nonfat Greek Yogurt Cups

The perfect filling and protein-packed snack. Add some cacao nibs, granola, and chia seeds on top for some extra nutrients!

Pumpkin Cranberry Crisps 

One of my favorite snacks during the Fall season when I'm feeling' munchy.

8. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread 

Time to take that morning bagel to the next level. Feeling frisky? Put it on a pumpkin bagel and you'll be in full flavor overload.

9. Autumn Harvest Soup 

Tomato, pumpkin, butternut squash...what more could you ask for this Fall? Warm up with some soup and a good Halloween movie!

10. Butternut Squash Mac and Cheese

My all time favorite comfort food made even better.

11. Petite Pumpkin Spice Cookies

For when you need a little something sweet yet festive.

12. Pumpkin Pancake Mix

Great for kids or lazy Sunday mornings...not to mention, the mix is gluten free!!

13. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins

What even is a diet when these exist????

14. Pumpkin Ravioli 

So delicious and perfect with a glass of red (or white, if that's your thing).

15. Spaghetti Squash Spirals 

Healthy alternative and just just as delicious as regular spaghetti!

16. Fall Harvest Salsa

You don't have to say goodbye to those summer tortilla chips and chunky salsa just yet...

17. Pumpkin Flavored Dog Treats

The puppies deserve some seasonal love, too!