You're in pain. You're confused. You feel nostalgic and hurt. How could a relationship (romantic, friendly, any type) go from being so fun and wonderful to being absolutely destructing? You thought you were in love, you thought you were best friends. Maybe you two weren't meant to be in each other's lives. Maybe the times weren't right. Maybe things got bad.
Either way, toxic people are toxic. Even if it's difficult and takes a toll on you, realizing this will make your life so much better, and give you what you deserve. Toxic people take away the treatment you should have and the happy way you should live.
Times may be hard, but nothing lasts forever. You may cry. You have every right to. Let your emotions out. Do what you need to do to make yourself content and healthy. Don't fight with people or create negativity, there is no need for harsh words or harm. But, if you need to distance yourself from them, do it. Do it before it's too late.
I have memories with them. They were in my life for over a year. It hurts. But I grew as a person. I bettered myself. I got out of the destruction. Some things I miss. Others I could go the rest of my life without ever wanting to think about again. Unfortunately, we all meet people who have the capacity to be toxic.
People come into your life and they leave it. There may be unknown reasons for them wading through your timeline, but they have left marks on your heart, whether they are patches or scars. Maybe you needed them at a certain time. Maybe they taught you something. Every single person you have had a relationship with will affect your life in some way, even if small, because they were indeed in it, and walked the same path as you once before.
Acceptance of letting go of toxic people is hard, but you can do it. Know your worth and be strong. It is best for them too. You'll never forget them, but allow them to be a memory. Let them live their happiest life while you live yours too.
- Why It's Okay To Cut Off Toxic People ›
- 8 Traits All Toxic People Carry ›
- Cutting Toxic People Out Of Your Life Has These After-Effects ›
- The Aftermath Of Cutting Toxic People Out Of Your Life ›
- 9 Ways To Cut Out All Of The Toxic People In Your Life ›
- The Emotional Stages of Letting Toxic People Go ›
- Signs of a Toxic Person | How to Cut Toxic People from Your Life ›
- How To Know If You're The Toxic Person Everyone's Trying To Avoid ›
- 6 Signs You're Dealing With a Toxic Person - YouTube ›
- How To Avoid Toxic People: 5 Simple Secrets That Will Make You ... ›
- Urban Dictionary: toxic people ›
- Signs a Toxic Person Is Manipulating You (and What You Can Do ... ›
- Toxic People: 12 Things They Do and How to Deal with Them - ›
- 8 Things the Most Toxic People in Your Life Have in Common ... ›
- What's a Toxic Person & How Do You Deal With One? ›
- 7 Types of Toxic People and How to Spot Them | Science of People ›