Tornado season can be rough. There are constant warnings during the night. At times, you get so used to the sirens you just sleep right through them. Then, whenever there is bad weather, you just go outside and look for yourself.
1. When you open the door to check the weather
2. You and your family walking into the storm shelter
3. When you step outside holding something metal
4. Looking at your hometown after the tornado
5. Your and our family gathering around the window to look outside
6. How you feel when the power goes out
7. When the power finally comes back on
8. When you hear the siren at 4AM
I hope everyone stays safe during tornado season!