The Top 4 2021 SUVs For Your Family

The Top 4 2021 SUVs For Your Family

How to narrow down the best SUVs.

13
The Top 4 2021 SUVs For Your Family

There's no denying the fact that we have seen the demise of cars globally. Buyers look for more practical vehicles and love the elevated driving heights, loads of space for their family and luggage space that SUVs provide.

But, from tons of options, how do you narrow down the best SUVs?

Well, we have sorted a list of the four best SUVs in different sizes, powertrains and price tags for the buyers to choose from for their family. The list comprises lavish interiors of the 2021 Lexus RX and high-functionality of the 2021 Honda Pilot and two more SUVs, but we won't spoil it for now.

1. 2021 Honda Pilot

commons.wikimedia.org

The 2021 Honda Pilot is an exemplary mid-size SUV pick for buyers looking for relaxed interior accommodations. The engine choices remain limited to a rumbling and speedy V6 engine block with front-wheel drive as standard. The optional all-wheel-drive chime in 5,000 pounds towing capacity.

The big, massive size comes with evident body-roll, but the dynamics are smooth and refined. The steering feels light, and various driving assistance eases the tiresome long journeys. However, buyers looking for a gratifying driving experience and off-road capabilities might want to look elsewhere.

The 2021 Honda Pilot three-row SUV isn't the most spacious buy when standing next to its Odyssey minivan sibling. Buyers wishing for a more relaxed experience can forgo the second tow bench seats for captain chairs, which reduces the passenger count to seven.

The cabin is well furnished and can be equipped with various entertainment accessories to keep the kids busy. The third-row low slung seat remains limited to kids, and folding down the second and third-row reveals a massive cargo capacity that is big enough to store big gifts for the house-party.

2. 2021 Lexus RX

en.wikipedia.org

Being the luxury subdivision of leading automaker, Toyota, the sharp, sporty-looking luxury crossover comes in various forms. The 2021 Lexus RX lineup starts with RX350, equipping a 3.5L V6, while the RX450h adds in two electric motors for a sudden green boost. Yet, the 0-60mph is sluggish to other hybrids in the segment. The F Sport badge adds distinctive characteristics to both the exterior and the interior, combined with sport-tuned dynamics.

The 2021 Lexus RX boasts two rows of utter luxury with chosen fine materials, textured wood or metallic trims. The RX350L adds the optional third-row seats, but it will remain reserved for kids. The cabin is opulent, enough to have an analog clock on the center of the dash.

The infotainment is intuitive, and Lexus has deciphered complaints and added touch screens for better access. The hybrid powertrain boosts the economy so there's less load on the pockets.

3. 2021 Kia Telluride

commons.wikimedia.org

There's hardly any list involving three-row SUV choices that miss out on the 2021 Kia Telluride with its bargain price and plush cabin. The 2021 Kia Telluride is motivated by a 291-hp naturally aspirated V6. Paired with front-wheel-drive, the family hauler can load up and drop downloads and humans better than anything in the class.

The ride quality is firm and relaxing, and the optional all-wheel-drive grips the road better. The eight-inch ground clearance helps the Kia three-row SUV consider rough patches more often.

The aesthetics are a real stunner and head-turning, and the price tag is a definite bargain for the presence that the 2021 Kia Telluride departs. The new Nightfall appearance makes the Telluride drop-dead gorgeous and is worth spending those extra bucks.

The interiors can accommodate seven to eight passengers depending on the second captain chair and bench-row seat choice. The third row can make a grown man comfortable. The interiors are upscale for the check one has to sign to own one.

The build quality is excellent, and the materials are attractive. The interiors are what attracts eyes towards the Kia Telluride over the corporate identical twin Hyundai Palisade. There's ample space for both passengers and luggage and money well-spent equips the Telluride with loads of comfort creatures.

4. 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E

commons.wikimedia.org

Skipping an electric crossover would have cursed us in the speedy electrification movement that the automotive industry is currently observing. The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E, though carries a controversial sacrilegious nameplate, it is differentiated from the others in the segment.

The Ford's pony car, the Mustang Mach-E EV generates 266 and 346 electric horses in the less powerful models. While the buyers can opt for sporty GT performance models for exhilarating 488-hp and 634 lb-ft of peak torque. Range anxious people can go opt for a Tesla, but the Mustang Mach-E stands out for its stylish aesthetics and aggressive stance. The looks are head-turning, and the name-plate will soon be welcomed.

The 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E hosts attractive interior accommodation and a massive touchscreen trying to mimic Tesla's clean simple design. The touchscreen can be used to access the majority of interior features. The electric Ford crossover can feed more luggage in the rear, and the frunk can even store ice and messy things, crazy isn't it.