10 Beauty Products That Will Never Let You Down

Ten beauty products to begin this year on a good note.

393

I started wearing makeup in seventh grade, and I'm just getting to the point where I'm above average. I'm too scared to do anything adventurous because I know it'll end badly. Ever since then, I've found some items that help me look like I know what I'm doing.

1. Urban Decay-Eyeshadow Primer Potion - $13

This primer is the like the superwoman of all eyelid primers. I've been using it since my sophomore year of high school and it has never let me down once. I could probably run a marathon and my eyeshadow would still be in place, this primer is so good.

2. Thrive Mascara - $24

I have naturally long eyelashes and sometimes mascara can be a struggle. I was using a different mascara for several years that I loved it, but it was a pain to get off of my eyelashes. I took a chance and bought this mascara this summer and have never looked back. Not only does it give me the best volume but it comes off in tubes like fake eyelashes. I will probably never buy a different mascara again.

3. Mario Bedescu-Facial Spray with Aloe, Chamomile and Lavender - $12

There aren't enough words to describe how great this product is. Not only does it smell like lavender fairies are kissing me but it's also such a versatile product. I've it as a refresher after a long day and as a setting spray to make my makeup look more natural.

4. The Balm- Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter - $24

I was first introduced to this highlighter when I wore it for my senior prom. I loved the look of it so much that I texted the person who did my makeup because I had to get it for myself. It's a perfect combination of natural and KAPOW. It's subtle but noticeable at the same time.

5. Becca First Light Primer - $38

It smells just as amazing as it looks. I like this primer because it's not heavy on my skin and just feels like a second layer of lotion. I use this as a primer and as a tinted moisturizer when I am not feeling foundation and it gives my skin a healthy glow.

6. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Calming Body Lotion - $5.74

If I had to smell one thing for the rest of my life, it would be this. Its so calming and I think I would put it all over my body if I could. As my roommate said one time "it smells so nice."

7. Micro Beauty Blenders - $7

When I would use a big beauty blender for concealer it would get all over my face instead of where I wanted it to be. This beauty blender has been a God-send and has made applying concealer so much easier.

8. Colourpop Give To Me Straight Eyeshadow Palette - $16

This eyeshadow palette is not only the cheapest palette I've ever bought but it gives me so many options too. From innocent pinks to matte Rosie colors, I can always find a good combination in this palette.

9. Real Techniques Blend + Blur All Over Brush - $19

Blending is a real struggle with me and sometimes a beauty blender can miss a few mistakes. This brush is not only easy to use but it helps create an even and finished look when I need those last little touch ups.

10.  Wet Brush - $13.99

My hair can be extremely tangled at times and this brush makes it seem like I'm brushing through butter. I use it with wet or dry hair and I never feel like I'm damaging my hair and making the tangles worse.