The Top Five Bachelorette Contestants

The Top Five Bachelorette Contestants

These men have truly mastered the Jojo mojo.

12
The Top Five Bachelorette Contestants

After watching the juicy, two-part episode last week, I think it’s safe to say that this season of the Bachelorette is proving to be one for the books. While everyone has their own personal opinions regarding who they believe the winner will be, I believe that there a few that are rising above the rest and proving themselves to not only Jojo but the rest of America. Here are what I believe to be the top five contestants of the Bachelorette:

5. James Taylor

I think every girl in America fell in love with James T. when he whipped out his guitar and serenaded Jojo during episode one. While James doesn’t rock the same body as some of the other guys in the house, he has proven time and time again that he has the biggest heart. His 50s themed one-on-one was everything I could want for a date. From his heartfelt song lyrics to the handwritten note that brought Jojo to tears, his sincerity has the potential to take him very far in the show.

4. Alex

Everyone loves a man in a uniform. If it weren’t for his height, Alex would be much higher on my list. One reason why Alex really stood out to me was his persistence in revealing Chad’s true colors. His persistence throughout the entire Chad situation showed us how much he really cares about Jojo and her happiness. Also, it doesn’t hurt his case that he’s absolutely gorgeous. Now all he needs is just a couple more inches.

3. Derek

After his one-on-one date during the second episode, the world fell in love with Derek. Their picture perfect date on the Golden Gate Bridge made us all swoon. However, one thing that I really love about Derek is his ability to mediate any situation. It seems as though he was the voice of reason throughout every tense moment including Chad. Furthermore, he is yet another one from the group that really tried opening Jojo’s eyes about Chad’s true personality. Derek has a certain charm about him that is likely to work in his favor throughout the course of the show.

2. Jordan

I know what you may be thinking- how the heck is Jordan rated number two!? This was not an easy decision. Jordan has it all: the looks, the athletic abilities, the charisma. Jordan is a fan favorite and he seems to be winning Jojo’s heart as well. However, what held me back from ranking him #1 was his inability to open up did like the other contestants did. It seemed like he came up with some mushy, makeshift emotional story in order to satisfy Jojo’s craving for a genuine man. Don’t get me wrong- I think Jordan is going a far way. However, at this point in the season, he’s not #1 to me.

1. Luke

The rugged, quietly confident Luke takes the #1 spot for me at this point in the season. There are so many reasons why Luke deserves to win Jojo’s hand in marriage. First off, his body is absolutely unreal. Secondly, he got Jojo an adorable pair of cowboy boots as a “Hey, I’m from Texas too” gift. Lastly, he’s a war veteran with a story that made us all cry. Throughout the show, Luke has managed to avoid the drama to the best of his ability and truly focus on making Jojo happy. After opening up to her on their cozy one-on-one date, Luke truly won me over. At this point in the season, he seems to be the one that will get down on one knee at the end of it all.