Top 6 Things To Do Your Senior Year Of College

The adult life will be here before you know it.

387
google.com

1. Go to every event!

This is your last football game, basketball game, midnight breakfast, etc. Cherish every single moment because graduation will be here before you know it. Take pictures at every photo booth, and spend time with all of your friends--just make sure you make every moment count.

2. Take lots of pictures!

Document, document, document...these are your last moments of undergrad and you have to make sure you document it. You want to remember every moment because it will be gone in the blink of an eye.

3. Senioritis is real!

A very intelligent person once told me "C's get degrees." Yes you are a senior and you are wondering what this psychology paper is ever going to have to do with the rest of your life but you still need to graduate! Yes, you will not want to do your work because it's your last chance to go to "Feverween," but make sure you hand in your assignments on time!

4. Stay away from drama!

This is your last year of college and you do not have time to be wondering why Jamie on the third floor doesn't like you. You do not have time to deal with unnecessary drama because you are going to be spending too much time having fun.

5. Prepare yourself to cry!

You spent four years at the most amazing place on earth and now all of a sudden it is all over. You will find yourself crying about very little things because you didn't realize how special they were. I cried because it was my last time going to Cyber as a student; yes that may seem like a dumb reason to cry, but it randomly starts to hit you that your time at Saint Mary's is over.

6. The Avenue will always lead you home!

You have heard this saying a thousand times but it doesn't make a difference until your days driving down The Avenue are numbered. Go ahead and stop to take a picture or blast your favorite song in the car while you are driving because your last trip will come but whenever you decided to come back the memories that you created will be right there waiting for you!

Overall walk into senior year with an open mind; make new friends, try a new club or even take up a new hobby. Treat every moment as if it were your last because when May comes you are going to start wondering where Freshman year went!

Have a great senior year, Belles!