The Top 50 Most Iconic Theme Songs Of Our Childhood

Take a look and remember all those catchy tunes from the shows you loved!
6685

I know your childhood seems like it was just yesterday, but believe it or not, many years have gone by and fast! To reminisce on those times when you were a little tyke sitting in your living room watching cartoons, I've put together a list of the top 50 most iconic theme songs of our childhood! The list is based off of theme songs that were either extremely popular or were absolutely annoying to the point that you still remember them today. Enjoy!

P.S. The theme songs in this list most likely drove your parents crazy, so make sure you share this with them!

50. Recess (1997-2001)

I mean who didn't want to go outside and play with these kids everyday?!

49. Out of the Box (1998-2004)

This theme song was simple, but definitely stuck with you!

48. Zoom (1999-)

We all know that we wanted to be one of these kids...

47. Zoboomafoo (1999-2006)

Just Me and You and Zoboomafoo...

46. CatDog (1998-2005)

Half Cat, Half Dog. It doesn't get much weirder than this.

45. What's New, Scooby Doo? (2002-)

Generation after generation, Scooby Doo will always be popular!

44. Caillou (1997-)

This kid is definitely annoying, but you can't deny knowing his theme song.

43. The Powerpuff Girls (1998-2005)

Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice!

42. Bob the Builder (1999-)

Can We fix it? YES WE CAN!

41. Ed, Edd, 'n' Eddy (1999-2009)

All we really remember about this show is "Plank."

40. Rolie Polie Olie (1998-)

The old jazz sound is nice for a change, right?

39. The Amanda Show (1999-2002)

Well, after this theme song, we surely won't forget her name!

38. Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1993-1996)

Whether you watched this show or not, you kind of always wanted to dress like one!

37. Phil Of the Future (2004-2006)

He's a 22nd Century Man!

36. The Wiggles (1998-)

Whether you knew the main theme, or one their many songs, the Wiggles will always have a spot in your childhood!

35. The Magic School Bus (1994-1997)

Everybody wishes this would happen in real life!

34. Thomas & Friends (1984-)

You're probably more familiar with his meme on Vine, but nonetheless, you'd recognize the song!

33. Pokémon (1998-)

Need I say anything?

32. Even Stevens (1999-2003)

Oh, Shia. What happened...?

31. Arthur (1996-)

DW was just always getting in the way!

30. Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide (2004-2007)

Ned Bigby, you got us through middle school.

29. Victorious (2010-2013)

If only High school were actually like this...

28. Barney & Friends (1992-2009)

Oh you big purple dinosaur...your theme used to be stuck in my head for days!

27. Malcolm in the Middle (2000-2006)

Life is unfair...

26. Reading Rainbow (1983-)

Take a look, it's in a book!

25. Doug (1991-1994)

You've probably found yourself whistling this tune on occasion.

24. The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002-2006)

Let's all take a moment and realize that this kid built his own dog. Gotta Blast!

23. Hey Arnold (1994-2004)

Football Head!

22. The Fairly OddParents (2001-)

I bet at one point in your life, you could sing this all the way through and your parents would get very annoyed with you.

21. Wizards of Waverly Place (2007-2012)

Selena got to sing this one! And I bet you did too...

20. Phineas and Ferb (2007-2015)

Mom! Phineas and Ferb made a time machine!

19. Boy Meets World (1993-2000)

Although this theme changed multiple times, it's still one of the most recognizable of our childhood.

18. Blues Clues (1996-2007)

This one doesn't even have words, but I bet you'll still know it.

17. Kim Possible (2002-2007)

Call me, beep me, if you want to reach me!

16. Dora the Explorer (2000-)

As repetitive as this song is, you still sang it every time!

15. iCarly (2007-2012)

Miranda got to sing this theme and it even turned out to be one of your favorite songs!

14. Family Matters (1989-1998)

Steve Urkel made this show what it was.

13. Lizzie McGuire (2001-2004)

I have no doubt in my mind that you knew every word to this theme song!

12. Zoey 101 (2005-2008)

You can still sing this whole song today, don't lie.

11. Hannah Montana (2006-2011)

What's better than "The Best of Both World's"?

10. The Suite Life of Zack and Cody/ The Suite life on Deck (2005-2008/2008-2011)

Honestly, who didn't want to live in a hotel after this show?

9. That's So Raven (2003-2007)

There are no words to describe the impact this song/show had on your childhood.

8. Drake & Josh (2004-2007)

This theme song was so cool that I bet you still listen to it every now and again.

7. Sesame Street (1969-)

What's a childhood list without Sesame Street? Nothing...it's nothing.

6. Rugrats (1990-2006)

At one point, this was so popular you most likely learned how to play it on piano!

5. Saved by the Bell (1989-1992)

Most likely the "coolest" theme song out there. When those re-runs come on, we know you're singing!

4. Spongebob Squarepants (1999-)

Hands down, this is the most popular cartoon theme song. Aye Aye Captain!

3. The Fresh Prince of Bel Air (1990-1996)

This is first rap that you learned how to do. And you still can.

2. Full House (1987-1995)

Just by looking at this picture, the song will start in your head...

1. Bill Nye, the Science Guy (1993-1998)

When your teacher put this on, the whole class used to sing along. It's definitely the greatest theme song we have ever heard!

I hope you enjoyed taking a trip back through your childhood and maybe even looked up some of these theme songs along the way! Do you agree or disagree with my choices? Let me know and as always, thanks for sharing!