Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials

Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials

Bai, Bai, Bai

17
Top 5 Super Bowl Commercials
Inside the 49

Honestly, I'm a little disappointed at the commercials this year. Maybe even more disappointed then Atlanta blowing a 21-0 lead. There was some that stood out though. Here are my top five commercials of Super Bowl 51:

1. T-Mobile - Martha Stewart + Snoop Dogg

To be honest, T-Mobile was being super extra with the commercials, but this one with Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg actually is my favorite. They cleverly hinted at Snoop's love of marijuana.

2. Buick

I enjoyed this one as well even though there's way too many car commercials as it is, this one also made me laugh. With the celebrities and exaggerated effects, it was better than the other car commercials I saw.

3. Bai

As soon as I saw Christopher Walken, I was excited to see what this would be about. He only had to say 2-3 sentences to get the message across, and just having Justin Timberlake and "Bye, Bye, Bye" playing was the icing on the cake.

4. Airbnb

Clearly, I'm biased towards funny commercials, but I thought the Airbnb commercial was great too. Especially since America is so divided right now, and some people are feeling so hopeless, it is important to send a message of acceptance.

5. Mr. Clean

I think this commercial is seriously underrated.Mr. Clean got a hot new look, and it's true -- women love when their men clean!

So I didn't laugh as much as I wanted, but these commercials did make me crack a smile.