5 Places To Have Fun In Fort Myers When You're Bored

If you're looking for a sign to take some time to relax, this is it.

20

Sometimes, Fort Myers gets a bad wrap for a lack of variety for fun. But if you can take the time to explore it, there are tons of places worth paying a visit to. I've personally scoped out each of these spots to experience them for myself. The beach isn't the only place to have fun!

1. The Grind Coffee Bar and Café

Not only does The Grind have the BEST coffee in town, but it's the perfect place to go if you're in the mood for a place that has a relaxing, quaint, and unique atmosphere. Even in a place that feels like a city, it's bustling with regulars that the friendly employees call by name! Also, try to score a booth under the brick awning — so peaceful!

2. St. Matthews House of Treasures

Do you love thrifting? St. Matthews House of Treasures is open every Saturday, and they're stocked with cute and fun finds. It's set up like a house, complete with furniture, decorations, clothes, well-decor, bikes, toys — and EVERYTHING is for sale!

3. Zoomers Amusement Park

Zoomers is a hidden-gem amusement park complete with an arcade, two types of go-carts, mini-golf, and a bar/restaraunt! Whether you're going with your friends, your significant other, or your family, you're bound to have a day of fun and feel like a kid again. They even have pricing packages specific to your preferences for that day.

4. The Animal Refuge Center

The Animal Refuge Center is an extremely well-kept animal center located in North Fort Myers. If you're looking to spend time with some cuddly pets-to-be while making a positive difference, head on over for a tour! They're always looking for volunteers.

5. Bentofu Sushi and Boba Tea

Bentofu Sushi and Boba has been one of my favorite spots for a while now, ever since I discovered it off of Exit 136. They have some of the best sushi in town, tons of boba tea flavors, and tons of different entrees. Not to mention, the atmosphere is so relaxing. They're also open late on weekends. Win, win, win, and win!