7 Common Items People Forget To Pack For Vacation
Travel

Don't be that person.

62
www.pixabay.com

We've all been there...You dig around in your suitcase to find out you forgot to pack your phone charger and end up with a dead phone until the next time you're able to find a convenience store, and you end up ridiculously spending money on an item you already own. Sound familiar? Traveling is fun, no doubt, but the agony of packing a suitcase always sounds so unappealing. Don't be that unorganized traveler and plan ahead!

1. Charging units

It's typical that most people leave their phone, laptop, and camera chargers in the same location every day, so this is an easy mistakable item to forget.

2. Laundry bag

A laundry bag is an essential organizational item to bring while on vacation. You can find cheap, mesh net ones, and it saves the agony of smelling your article of clothing that's thrown in your suitcase to determine if it's dirty or clean.

3. First aid kit

You never know when you're going to need a bandaid or ibuprofen.

4. Stain remover

Ladies who love to wear white jeans...this one is for you!

5. Face sunscreen

If you forgot to pack sunscreen, then you definitely forgot to pack your face sunscreen too. Having a separate travel size sunscreen meant for your face will prevent unhealthy skin while vacationing. My favorite recommendation for an affordable face sunscreen is "Clear Face" by Neutrogena.

6. Cash

Whether you need to extract American dollars or Euros from your bank account, it's good to start your vacation with some fast cash already accessible in your pocket. On a side note, don't carry around all your money at once!

7. Rain jacket or umbrella

You hope your trip will have ideal weather, but you never know when Mother Nature decides she's in a bad mood.

While you're at it, make sure you get the chance to travel! Studies show that traveling can lower your risk of heart disease, reduce stress and promote brain health. Money spent on a vacation will make you happier than spending that same money on material goods.