You Can't Say You Like Movies If You Didn't See These 5 Movies in 2018

These are the best of the best.

29

2018 came out with some pretty good movies (yes, I know 2018 is not over yet) and my wallet definitely felt that but in the end t was so worth it because each movie I saw was amazing. Here are my top 5 favorites.

1. "Bohemian Rhapsody"

c1.staticflickr.com

If you don't know already, Bohemian Rhapsody follows the life of Freddie Mercury, the lead singer of Queen. I didn't really consider myself to be a huge Queen fan but I truly believe that this movie can make anyone a Queen fan. That is how amazing this movie is.

2. "The Greatest Showman"

youtu.be

I am a big fan of musicals so it is a no brainer that this movie is on my list. The Greatest Showman follows P.T. Barnum in his journey to create . . . wait for it . . . the greatest show.

3. "Ready Player One"

upload.wikimedia.org

Ready Player One follows the life of Wade Watts as he goes through a virtual reality looking for 3 keys that are skillfully hidden by the creator of the virtual reality. This movie has tons of cameos that are actually pretty cool and this is a great movie for all you video game fanatics.

4. "Halloween"

c1.staticflickr.com

When I was younger, the original Halloween movie terrified me so I was super excited to watch the new one and it did not disappoint. This movie was pretty good.

5. "Avengers: Infinity War"

upload.wikimedia.org

I mean, I have waited years for this movie. This movie still gives me the chills every time I think about it. This is the movie that tops all Marvel movies and I can't wait for part II.

Some honorable mentions: Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald, Creed II, Ralph Breaks the Internet, A Star is Born, Venom, Crazy Rich Asians, and Instant Family.