Top 5 Christmas Movie Must-Sees

Top 5 Christmas Movie Must-Sees

The best 5 movies to pre-game Christmas with.

14
Top 5 Christmas Movie Must-Sees
Youtube

Christmas is just around the corner, and that means warm fireplaces, nicely wrapped gifts and of course, the best movies of any season. Each family has their traditional Christmas movie that everyone watches together all snuggled up with fuzzy socks and hot chocolate. Even with your family movie, here are the top 5 best Christmas pre-game movies everyone should watch at least once before the holiday season is over.

1. White Christmas

An original classic filled with romance, humor, and of course snow. Based off of the story of two army friends, you follow them as they travel to Vermont (unexpectedly), chase after two beautiful girls, and put on the show of a life time. This beautifully done musical will make your heart swell with happiness, and if you're like my mom, you'll want to watch it at least 8 times a day.

2. Elf

The best and funniest Christmas movie to date. Based on the story of an adopted elf, Buddy, you watch his adventure as he leaves the North Pole to find his real dad in New York City. He's awkward, a little too honest, and he has a sweet-tooth like no other. This hilarious film is good for all ages and is perfect for a cold, snowy night in.

3. Home Alone

This sassy and heart-warming movie will either make you extremely value your family, or become a master schemer. A classic film with an incredible cast and a hilarious story with fun twists will leave your family laughing so hard.

4. The Grinch Who Stole Christmas

Whether it's the animated or the live action version, no one can go wrong with a Dr. Seuss classic. This sweet family movie can make anyone smile with it's cute moral story and it's funny characters. The magically inventive world can make anyone excited and ready for Christmas.

5. The Nightmare Before Christmas

Last but so not least, the all time claymation classic for every generation. The best part is this movie can be watched through Halloween until Christmas. Jack Skellington just wants to make the world a spooky place, and understand what Christmas is. This stunningly beautiful movie is cute and adorable and really shows what Christmas is about.

Even though these were just 5 of the hundreds of Christmas movies, these are (100% bias) the best ones out there. From funny to emotional, these movies span it all. The characters are lovable, the stories are wonderful and best of all, they bring out the best part of Christmas.