Top 3 Types of Foot Massagers to Consider at the Time of Shopping

Relaxation in different ways right at home

30

Foot massagers have evolved tremendously to stay in tune with the increasing requirements of their health conscious users. Still, the primary use remains the same, which is to render a thorough massage therapy for relieving stress, pressure, and consequently pain. This is because even the most advanced or top foot massagers target the various points on the feet for ensuring relaxation and improved blood circulation.

However, a cool benefit of modern foot massagers is that they trigger relaxation in different ways right at home. Despite the benefits, it is worth considering the different types of these modern massagers. It is an essential factor to consider at the time of buying a foot massager.

Manual and Electric Foot Massagers

These form the major categories in which all other types of massagers tend to fit. A manual unit is a simple massager that exhibits a rolling action to target the accumulated pressure on the feet's soft tissues. For relaxing, you can add natural flavors or essential oils on the roller or tube. You simply have to roll from toes to heel. Such a massage is usually done before sleeping at night so that all stress and pressure leaves the body through feet.

On the other hand, an electric massager is an advanced model in relieving pains and relief from feet. It features a tube that gets power to roll or vibrate. If you have worked hard the whole day, an electric massager is an efficient medium to feel completely relaxed.

Leg and Foot Massagers

These massagers are for taking care of the feet of those who walk or run a lot. Such a strenuous or brisk exercise can make the calves as well as feet sore. It can trigger a feeling of knotted muscles in legs. To relieve this feeling of a knot, a leg and foot massager is ideal.

Shiatsu Foot Massagers

As the name suggests, these massagers are from Japan and provide the conventional Japanese therapy. They are a natural alternative to a spa treatment and are for those in whom the stress level is at its peak or high. These massagers are even ideal for those who have blues. A Shiatsu massager comes with rotating heads that are responsible for rendering maximum comfort by treating all stressful or pressure points on the heel and toes. Further, it also has infrared heating utility so that you get a feel of a natural massage.