16 Bible Quotes For The Closing Of The School Year

"God is within her, she will not fail." – Psalm 46:5

7287

It's finally here, the last month of school. Thinking back to move in day, it feels like years ago I was walking down the hall of my dorm for the first time and unpacking all of my most precious belongings into my small room. How did this all happen so fast?! As we all know, as the school year starts to wind down, the professors just love to pack on as much school work as possible. These are the times where every college student inevitably feels overwhelmed, stressed out and to the point where they start to question their major and what they're going to do for the rest of their lives. Through these times of stress, God can help us calm down.

1. "A fool gives full vent to his anger, but a wise man keeps himself under control." – Proverbs 29:11

2. "Commit to the lord whatever you do and your plans will succeed." – Proverbs 16:3

3. "God put you there. Be confident. Be humble."

4. "God is within her, she will not fail." – Psalm 46:5

5. "I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord." – Psalm 27:13

6. "Perhaps this is the moment for which you have been created." – Esther 4:14

7. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." – Philippians 4:13

8. "He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless." – Isaiah 40:29

9. "As I have loved you, love one another." – John 13:34

10. "Because your love is better than life, my lips will glorify you." – Psalm 63:3

11. "He will be our peace." – Micah 5:5

12. "And when I wake up, you are still with me." – Psalm 139:18

13. "Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love." – Psalm 143:8

14. "You are my shelter and my shield; I put my hope in your word." – Psalm 119:114

15. "Be still and know that I am with you." – Psalm 46:10

16. "You do not understand what I am doing now, but some day you will." – John13:7