Read about the hottest summer topics!

5086
Person Reading On The Beach During The Summer

Happy Memorial Day weekend from Odyssey! Here are the top 3 response articles of last week for your beach reading:

5 Travel Destinations Worth Visiting In Your 20s by Emily Templeton

5 Travel Destinations Worth Visiting In Your 20s

www.theodysseyonline.com

POV: You’re traveling in your twenties. With your besties. On a budget.

This is a response to 5 Beautiful Cities To Visit Before 25.

Growing Your Own Produce? I Say Yes by Akansha Singh

Growing Your Own Produce? I Say Yes

www.theodysseyonline.com

I don’t grow my own produce right now, but I will.

This is a response to I Learned About The Dangers Of Food Chemicals, And Now I'm Taking Control Of My Health.

Was Honoring Karl Lagerfeld The Best Choice? by Giana Scafide

Was Honoring Karl Lagerfeld The Best Choice?

www.theodysseyonline.com

The 2023 Met Gala has passed, and the theme was highly controversial.

This is a response to The Significance of The Met Gala.

Congratulations to all the writers! We'll continue to spotlight top response articles every week on our homepage and in our Overheard on Odyssey newsletter. Click here to subscribe!

Want to start a creative side hustle this summer? Our response writer community is welcoming new members! As a response writer, your work will be shared across Odyssey's website, newsletter, and social media platforms. Plus, you'll be compensated by HQ at $10/response for your first 10 articles.

To get started, email glorie@theodysseyonline.com. We're excited to hear from you!