Top 20 Quotes From 'The Office' That Would Win Their Own Dundies

Top 20 Quotes From 'The Office' That Would Win Their Own Dundie

Twenty recognizable and funny quotes from your favorite show to binge-watch, "The Office."

209219
NBC Universal

Everyone loves "The Office." So, I decided to take a survey and ask all "The Office"-lovers in my life what their favorite quotes are. Here is a list of the top 20 quotes people ranked as their favorite.

1. "Just pretend like we're talking until the cops leave." - Creed Bratton

Creed hiding from the cops when Michael calls them because Toby had "weed" in his desk drawer.

2. "I ate a seahorse." - Andy Bernard

When Andy ate Gabe's seahorse powder at Gabe's dinner/"Glee" viewing party.

3. "But on Pretzel Day? I like Pretzel Day." - Stanley Hudson

STANLEY ON PRETZEL DAY

4. " I am Beyonce, always." - Michael Scott

Michael telling Andy he is always Beyonce.

5. "Dwight doesn't blow anything up and I wear a costume." - Jim Halpert

When Michael, Dwight, and Jim go to Karen's new office

6. "He said, 'If I'm dead, you guys have been dead for weeks.'" - Pam Beesly

Pam talking about Dwight taking the master key and the back up key for the office when they all get locked out.

7. "I hooked up with her on February 13th." - Ryan Howard

Ryan freaking out about hooking up with Kelly the day before Valentine's Day.

8. "I don't talk trash, I talk smack. They're totally different." - Kelly Kapoor

Kelly talking about "talking smack" when Darrel and Jim were facing each other in ping pong.

9. "RYAN STARTED THE FIRE." - Dwight Schrute

After Ryan set the office on fire and Dwight figured out it was him.

10. "Dwight, you ignorant slut!" - Michael Scott

Right before Michael pretends to be depressed to prove a point to the wear house workers.

11. "The worst thing about prison was the dementors." - Michael Scott

Michael being "Prison Mike" to try and relate to one of the new employees who has a criminal record.

12. "I'm hot, you're hot. Let's get it poppin'." - Darryl Philbin

After Darryl gets the hat as a present from the girl he has a crush on.

13. "Do you think doing alcohol is cool?" - Michael Scott

Michael after getting talked to about the joint found in the parking lot.

14. "I just hope I find it along the way." - Michael Scott

Michael talking about not knowing his next words in a sentence right before going to talk to the CEO of Dunder Mifflin.

15. "Identity theft is not a joke Jim. Millions of families suffer every year!" - Dwight Schrute

When Jim dresses up as Dwight and acts exactly like him.

16. "One day Michael complained about a speed bump on the highway." - Jim Halpert

What Jim concluded after Michael hit Meredith with his car.

17. "I'll occasionally hit someone with my car." - Michael Scott

Michael defending himself after hitting Meredith with his car!

18. "DID I STUTTER?" - Stanley Hudson

Just one of the million times Stanley screamed at Michel.

19. " I have very little patience for stupidity." - Kevin Malone

Kevin talking about his co-workers being stupid.

20. "I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious." - Michael Scott

Only the best for last.