You're Not A True Keanu Reeves Fan Unless You Can Quote These 10 Movies

Keanu Reeves might just be the greatest actor to ever grace the screen.
1794

If you know me at all, you know that I absolutely love Keanu Reeves. He is by far one of my favorite actors, and if you have seen some of his best work, surely you would agree. From huge hits like The Matrix to lesser-known but still beautiful pieces like A Walk in the Clouds, here are my top 10 Keanu Reeves movies that I truly believe everyone should see.

1. The Matrix

If you haven’t seen The Matrix trilogy yet, you are truly missing out. They are my favorite movies so I might be a bit biased, but even Keanu’s harshest critics are a fan of the films and of the way he portrayed his character Neo.

2. Speed

This ’90s blockbuster is another must-see movie. I suppose that’s the case for most of Keanu’s work, but it is especially so for Speed. After all, this was the movies that most notably gave Keanu the world-renowned status that he deserves.

3. Point Break

Keanu Reeves surfing? Yes, please! This is one of Keanu’s earliest hits, and with his police officer/ surfer combo, it’s not hard to see why.

4. John Wick

This action movie, on the other hand, is a much more recent film. It turned out to be one of his most highly acclaimed movies in years, and the sequel was just as much of a success.

5. A Walk in the Clouds

Unlike all of Keanu’s many action-filled movie, this romantic comedy highlights his more tender side. Believe me-- I’m all for it.

6. Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure

This comedy put young Keanu’s name out there. Filled with silly humor, the movie and its sequel will have you laughing and wanting more. You might actually get more, for that matter- Keanu has said that a part three is in the works!

7. 47 Ronin

Another of Keanu's most recent work, this is a beautiful film telling a beautiful and powerful story.

8. The Lake House

Did you like Keanu and Sandra Bullock together in Speed? If so, this film is for you. It's not another action thriller, but this romantic comedy is a touching one to remember.

9.The Day the Earth Stood Still

I don't care what the critics say- Keanu did a great job. Take my word for it. That is all...

10. The Devil’s Advocate

Take a moment to appreciate the fact that Keanu cut millions of dollars off his salary so the producers could afford Al Pacino. He's truly admirable. Al Pacino or not, I am glad that Keanu stayed in the film.