Like most millennials, I grew up watching re-runs of 90's tv shows and sitcoms for the majority of my childhood. Many of these shows were a major influence on our lives, while the younger generation has to go to HBO or SHOWTIME to find a new quality tv series. Even at the age of 20, I still find myself looking for these gems on cable tv. So it only seems natural to create a top 10 list of the 90's shows you won't regret watching from beginning to end.
10. "Buffy The Vampire Slayer" (available on Hulu)
9. "Boy Meets World"
8. "Everybody Loves Raymond"
7. "Home Improvement"
6. "Saved By the Bell" (available on Netflix)
4. "Dawson's Creek" (available on Hulu)
3. "Full House"
2. "Seinfeld" (available on Hulu)
1. "Friends" (available on Netflix)
I recommend you embark on this endeavor after finals, however. Thanksgiving break provides a great time to for some binge watching.