Top 10 Richest American Models and Actress in 2022​

American Models

79

Do you want to know how wealthy some of the most popular and successful businesswomen and models in America will be in the year 2022?

Do you want to know how wealthy some of the most popular and successful businesswomen and models in America will be in the year 2022? If you're interested, this blog post is for you. You'll find out who the top 10 richest American models and actresses are in 2022, as well as what they became famous for.

You may be wondering, "How will I know these women?" Well, if you're a fan of TV or magazines, then you've seen their faces plenty of times. These women have been featured on covers of magazines such as "Vogue," "Cosmopolitan," and "Marie Claire." They've also been plastered on billboards, red carpet premieres, and Hollywood parties. In addition, they've appeared in TV commercials and reality television shows.

Keep reading this blog post to see just how wealthy some of America's most affluent and successful businesswomen, models, actresses, and entrepreneurs will be in the year 2022. You'll be surprised by which celebrities top my list of the richest American models and actresses in 2022!

1) Heidi Klum

According to celebnetworth.org, Heidi Klum will be worth an estimated $120 million in 2022! Her fortune comes from multiple sources, including modeling, acting, and appearing on "Project Runway" reality TV shows. In addition, she runs her own company called "Heidi Klum GmbH." Her company designs and produces handbags and perfumes.

Furthermore, she is the face of several brands such as Maybelline New York and Gap. Thanks to her multiple sources of income, she has become a multi-millionaire. Harper's Bazaar reported that Klum is "a fashion-forward, multi-talented Dame." In addition, she is also considered a highly attractive businesswoman. She was listed on "Forbes" as one of the 10 richest models globally.

2) Kendall Jenner

Kendall Jenner will be worth $120.8 million by 2022! Her fortune comes from her modeling career and working on reality TV shows with her family, the Kardashian/Jenner clan. She has been featured on the covers of magazines such as "Vogue" and "Harper's Bazaar." Jenner also appeared in Victoria's Secret runway shows.

In addition to her modeling career, Jenner runs her own cosmetics company called "Kendall + Kylie." It sells lip kits, lip glosses, nail polish, eye shadows, and other cosmetics. The company has sold nearly $1 million worth of makeup in the first three weeks it launched!

3) Gisele Bündchen

Gisele Bündchen will be worth $125.8 million by 2022! Her fortune comes from her modeling career, movie roles, and several brands' faces. Her modeling career has included working with top designers and appearing in fashion shows worldwide. She has also appeared in movies such as "The Devil Wears Prada" and "Tower Heist. However, she is most famous for her Victoria's Secret model work.

Bündchen is the highest-paid model globally and has appeared as the face of brands such as Chanel and Carolina Herrera. In addition to modeling, she has also launched her high-end lingerie line called "Gisele Bundchen Intimates." It's sold at department stores like Neiman Marcus and Saks Fifth Avenue.

4) Erica Baxter

Erica Baxter will be worth $27 million by 2022! Her fortune comes from her numerous appearances on TV shows, movies, and brands. She has worked on reality television shows such as "Married to an Actress" and "Celebrity Wife Swap." She's also appeared in movies such as "The Client List."

In addition to her work in TV and film, Baxter is the face of multiple brands. She has modeled clothing for brands such as Ellen Tracy and Cellphone Accessories. She's also appeared on the cover of magazines such as "Cosmopolitan," "Vanity Fair," and "Elle."

5) Kate Moss

Kate Moss will be worth $33 million in 2022! Her fortune comes from designing fashion lines, modeling her career, and appearing on reality TV shows. She has been featured in numerous magazines like "Vogue" and Harper's Bazaar. She has also been on the cover of "Glamour" and "Elle." In addition, she has appeared on the runway for top designers such as Chanel and Victorias Secret.

Furthermore, Moss has also launched her clothing line. It's sold at stores such as Barneys New York and Harvey Nichols. She also designed a handbag collection for Longchamp. Moss was named one of the top 50 most powerful models by "Forbes."

6) Mia Melano

Mia is a social media star and a model from the United States. She gained a following on TikTok because of her dancing and lip-sync videos. Mia has a large following on social media sites like TikTok, Instagram, and Snapchat. In all, Mia Melano's wealth is estimated at $1.5 million.

There are several ways she earns money, such as acting, modeling, Snapchat, etc. She is paid mostly by the film's production firms for her role in the picture. After that, she works as a model for well-known companies. Additionally, she provides Snapchat Premium subscribers with access to stuff that isn't available anywhere else. She earns considerable money from this source since it is a premium service.

7) Tyra Banks

Tyra Banks is an American model, media personality, producer, author, and occasional actress. She is a former Victoria's Secret Angel and a cover girl for more than 500 magazines. Her wealth is estimated at $20 million.

She is a big personality in fashion, TV, and film. She got her start when Victoria's Secret hired her. Then, she became America's Next Top Model show host. She has also worked as a producer for various products such as calendars, books, television shows, and films like Excess Baggage and Life-Size (film).

8) Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow's wealth is currently about $30 million. Paltrow started her career as an actress and has won several awards for her performances. She has appeared in movies such as "Seven" (movie) and "Shakespeare in Love." She also appeared in the TV series "Friends." Most recently, she portrayed Pepper Potts in the series Iron Man.

She is the face of several brands, including Guess Jeans and Kohl. She has designed products for her company, Goop, and has worked on the Goop website.

9) Miranda Kerr

Miranda Kerr is a supermodel who successfully modeled and acted in the fashion industry. She's represented by IMG Models and appeared in several Victoria's Secret advertisements.

She was the 2005 Playmate of the Year and is the daughter of real estate developer David Kerr. Her estimated wealth is $8 million.

10) Gisele Bundchen

Gisele Bundchen is a supermodel and actress who grew up in Brazil. Her net worth is around $250 million! She was the first model in the world to be named a billionaire by "Forbes." She's been featured on the cover of numerous magazines, including Elle, Victoria's Secret catalogs, Vanity Fair, and more.

Her husband is New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady. Bundchen's range of expertise includes acting, TV, and film production. She has acted in movies such as The Blind Side and Calvary (movie). She also played a role in the TV series "Entourage."

We have gone through the list of Top 10 Richest Models in the World 2018, who are the face of numerous brands and make millions from their modeling career. I hope you find this list interesting and informative. Please comment about your favorite top models below; I would love to hear from you all. Also, share if you like this article with others on social media also. According to our suggestion, which model do you think is most worth it? We would love to hear from you.