Top 10 Reasons Why Students Are Cranky During Fnals

Finals make you cranky

36
Unsplash

1. They Don't Sleep

Some students don't even get a chance to rest because either they were up late studying last minute or they may have studied so much they did not take a break.

2. Sober

This is the week you have to put that bottle to the side and focus on that important factor. Drinking can be a distraction.

3. Sexually Frustrated

It's a fact that when you release hormones you are much happier. Students are not naturally involved sexual during exam times and probably a little grumpy about it.

4. Stress

Who knew that the one final test would blow your brain out. Students will overthink things and become overwhelmed.

5. Unhealthy Food Choices

Students appetite changes. Some will eat more some will eat less. There are even some that will not eat at all.

6. Procrastinating

If you wait to the last minute to study like some student you will end up with anxiety. People will put studying on hold for so long they forget to until the day of final exams.

7. Time Management

If things could be place in a timely manner a lot of the outcomes would be different.

8. Cramming

There is a difference between studying and cramming. Studying takes time. Cramming happens last minute and often forgotten.

9. Forget to Have Fun

Even though you are studying continuing a social life would be good to ease your mind. Just remember to separate fun from FUN!

10. IT'S FINALS

When students hear the word finals it immediately hits a nerve and drives them up a wall. Best thing is to take your time, prepare, study, and do your best.