Top 10 Netflix Flicks That Every 90s Kid Will Love

Every 90s kid will Binge on these titles.
15

Netflix will forever be my favorite part of the day. After classes, during lunch and late at night when you have nothing to do but lay in bed and be lazy will always be a great time to watch Netflix. The 90s kids have it extra special because there are so many different flicks and shows to choose from that we all know, love and miss, it makes choosing easy but also very hard. In my opinion, there are 10 amazing flicks and shows that will bring you back to your childhood.

1. Dragon Tales

The show first aired in 1999, and will always be one of my favorites. It is about two young children that learn that a magical rock will bring them to a different world full of giant friendly dragons. They take on serious and silly tasks to let the watchers learn about good and bad things.

2. Pokemon Indigo League

Pokemon Indigo League has been around for as long as I can remember. These seasons came out in 1997. It comes right off the game, and this show brings the game to life. A little boy catches Pokemon and travels to different places and meets friends that take on the adventure with him.

3. The Land Before Time

One of my personal favorites is this amazing movie. Directed in 1988, The Land Before Time is about a little brontosaurus named Littlefoot that lost his parents is a terrible earthquake. The movie shows his adventures with other little dinosaurs and shows how Littlefoot survives.

4. Robin Hood

Robin Hood was made in 1973. A Disney classic will be sure to bring back your childhood memories. The movie is about a Prince by the name of John that raises the towns taxes so everyone becomes poor. A courageous fox comes to the rescue and steals from the rich and gives to the poor.

5. Bill Nye, the Science Guy

Bill Nye is a famous scientist that made a show in 1933, and has become one of America's iconic people. He created the show to get kids excited about science and shares his wide range of knowledge for astronomy and genetics.

6. Courage the Cowardly Dog

This classic cartoon started in 1999 and ended (sadly) in 2004. Courage lives on a farm with his owners Muriel and Eustace. He tries to defend them from monsters and other creepy critters.

7. Animaniacs

The Warner Brothers made this cartoon in 1993 about three siblings that were cooped up in the Warner Brothers studio that finally escape and wreak havoc on the world around them. Yakko, Wakko, and Dot are a part of every 90s kids childhood

8. The Powerpuff Girls

Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup are sisters that were born with super powers. The dedicate their life to saving the world from crime and the forces of evil. This show aired on Cartoon Network in 1998 and is now being remade.

9. The Magic School Bus

The Magic School Bus is one of my personal favorites and was aired in 1994. Mrs. Fizzle and the school bus would being her class on crazy adventures to give the children a somewhat "hands-on" learning. From teaching her class about space, the sea, insects and even the human body.

10. The Little Rascals

Directed in 1994, The Little Rascals will always be my go-to movie. It was inspired by Hal Roach's 'Our Gang' TV series. It's a movie for the whole family and promises mischief and life lessons from the cutest, and funniest group of kids of all time.