Top 10 Must-Reads From the Bestselling Books of 2022

Take a look at the year's top picks.

701

Imagine if you could time-travel to the future and find out which books were on the bestseller list. You could read them all before anyone else! In this article, we've compiled a list of the top 10 bestsellers from 2022.

We know what you're thinking: how can I read these books now? The good news is, you don't have to wait until 2022. You can start reading them today! In fact, we recommend you start with our favorite—The Martian by Andy Weir. So what are you waiting for? Start reading today and be ahead of the curve when it comes to the best books of 2022!

What Are the Most Popular Books of 2022?

If you're a bookworm, then you're probably curious about the most popular books of 2022. Well, you're in luck. We've got the rundown of the 10 bestsellers that are sure to keep you entertained all year long.

Keep in mind that these are just the bestselling books of 2022—not the best books. So while some of these novels may not be to your taste, they've still managed to capture the attention of millions of readers. Ready to see what made the list? Here we go!

A Guide to Finding the Best of the Bestsellers

So, you want to read the bestselling books of 2022. Well, you've come to the right place. We can help you find the best of the best, whether you're looking for fiction or nonfiction.

To start with, we recommend that you think about what you're in the mood for. Are you in the mood for a romance? A mystery? A thriller? Once you know what genre you're interested in, it's time to start narrowing down your choices.

There are so many bestselling books out there that it can be tough to know where to start. But don't worry – we're here to help. We've put together a list of our top 10 must-read bestsellers from 2022. And we promise, these books are worth your time. You can also go through books-and-movies.com for more 2022 bestsellers.

Top 10 Science Fiction Books From 2022

So, without further ado, here are the 10 must-read science fiction books from 2022:

1. Altered Carbon by Richard K. Morgan

2. Dune by Frank Herbert

3. Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

4. Neuromancer by William Gibson

5. The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams

6. The Martian by Andy Weir

7. Snow Crash by Neal Stephenson

8. 1984 by George Orwell

9. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

10. The Foundation Trilogy by Isaac Asimov

Top 10 Fantasy Books From 2022

Ready to start your adventure into the world of fantasy in 2022? Good news: the year's best books have some amazing options in store. If you're looking for a good read, here are the top 10 best fantasy books from 2022 to check out:

- The Angry Sorceress by AmunetReischl: This spellbinding story follows a young sorceress who has been betrayed and must use her power to get revenge. Prepare for intense magic and thrilling action in this captivating world.

- The Clockwork Empire by Marissa Meyers: In this captivating steampunk saga, a young mechanic discovers an incredible truth about her past that unleashes a dangerous adventure filled with magical creatures and fascinating technology.

- The Starwalkers Trilogy by AnaghPazhoor: Get ready for epic space battles, intergalactic adventure, and a compelling coming-of-age story as two siblings go on an incredible journey through a nonstop action-packed trilogy.

- Shadow Wood by Miriam Schulman: Get ready to explore a beguiling world of dark magic and violence as four teens venture deep into an enchanted forest full of mythical creatures and life-changing secrets.

Top 10 Mystery and Thriller Novels From 2022

If you’re looking for a suspenseful read from 2022, then these top 10 mystery and thriller novels from the bestsellers list are definitely worth a look. From psychological thrillers to stories of detectives unearthing hidden secrets, there’s something for everyone.

Killer on the Run by Charles Millers is one of the top mysteries of 2022. It follows NYPD detective Christine Crowley as she investigates a string of murders in Manhattan, deep diving into the city’s darkest corners and uncovering shocking secrets from its past.

Another must-read of 2022 is The Final Lie by acclaimed author Sasha Smith. This thrilling story follows investigator Caroline O’Connor as she searches for her missing brother, who has mysteriously disappeared without a trace. As she digs through secrets and lies, Caroline soon uncovers something sinister lurking beneath the surface.

If you're looking to get lost in an unforgettable story this year, these are two titles you absolutely have to read!

Top 10 Romance and Young Adult Novels From 2022

Are you looking for a romantic escape in this summer's reads? Maybe you want to dive into a world of Young Adult fiction? Whether you're a fan of love stories or science fiction, there’s something for everyone in these books.

Romance lovers should definitely check out “Love Across The Universe” by Sarah L. Thomas, which follows two spaceship captains who risk everything to be together despite the laws of their respective planets. Then there’s “The Confession” by Elizabeth Jaeger, which is about a woman trying to make sense of her past relationship with her high school sweetheart.

Young Adult fans will appreciate “The Tiny Crown” by Lydia Williams, about a girl who discovers she can shape-shift into animals and must use her newfound powers to save her kingdom from an evil queen. Then there’s “The Great Pretenders” by Aron Schumacher, about four siblings banding together to take on the corrupt monarchy that rules their city.

Conclusion

It's official: the best books of 2022 have been announced, and we can't wait to get our hands on them. From gripping thrillers to heartwarming tales, there's something for everyone on this list.

So whether you're looking for your next beach read or something to cozy up with on a cold winter's night, be sure to check out these must-reads from the bestselling books of 2022.