Top 10 Avon Products

Top 10 Avon Products

Which One is your Favorite?

5323
Top 10 Avon Products
I Love Avon

For some of you who may not know, Avon is the top-rated selling beauty product company in America. There are thousands of products to choose from ranging from beauty, housing, and personal care products. I am giving my review on the best Avon products that I have tried and would recommend to anyone.

1. Avon True Color Nourishing Lipstick

I have tried this lipstick in the Nude Truffle shade. I have to say, this lipstick is good quality. If you are looking for a lipstick that is long-lasting and can condition your lips then this would be it. I have never been one to wear makeup often but since using this product, I have worn it quite often because it goes with everything. This product is currently on sale for $5.99.

"This lipstick is amazing! Like seriously amazing. The colors are vibrant and it's super conditioning. Feel like I'm wearing a lip balm with an amazing pop of color. I'm in love with spring lilac and love brown sugar too. Goes on super smooth. Feels like a lip treatment." -Sarah, Avon.com

2. nutraeffects Hydration Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 15

This product is great for anyone who is trying to steer clear from parabens, phthalates and dyes. This product is also great on sensitive skin and is gluten free. For anyone that is wanting to try an all natural day cream, this is it. If you are suffering from dry and flaky skin, especially going out in this winter cold, I would recommend this. I am one of those people that have dry flaky skin. If I miss a day of regular moisturizer my skin would peel. With this product, you only need to apply it every 48 hours and keep the moisture without the oily skin. This product us currently on sale for $14.99.

3. Skin So Soft Firm & Restore Age Defying Corrective Neck Chest Cream

This skin so soft product is meant to keep your chest and neck feeling firmer and younger. I started using it recently. As a young person I can definitely say that this product is perfect for any age group. After showering I find that it leaves my skin smooth for days. You will see results. This product is currently priced at $12.00.

"I'm in my 40s so lines on my neck and sun spots and dryness were definitely becoming visible on my chest. This cream seemed to start working from the first application. After a week of use a friend asked where the lines on my neck went. WOW!" -GamGam, Avon.com

4. Night Magic Cologne Spray

This fragrance is definitely one of my favorites from Avon. It is such a classic that has been around for a while that I grew up with. Still to this day, if someone is wearing it nearby, I always ask if they're wearing it. This perfume has such a lasting and seducing scent that will keep you wanting more. This product is currently on sale for $7.99.

"I've used Night Magic Evening Musk as my signature perfume for many years. I'm a frequent buyer and always come back to this same fragrance. I get lots of compliments on the way I smell." -Bonnie, Avon.com

5. Cherished Memories Starter Bracelet

This was a highly anticipated bracelet for me when I heard it was coming out. I have never had a charm bracelet before so I was looking forward to this and it did not disappoint. The bracelet is good quality and the charms are only $3.99. This product is currently priced at $7.99.

6. Breast Cancer Pink Fleece Jacket

Not only is this jacket soft and comfortable but, by buying this jacket you are also donating part of the profit to breast cancer programs all over the world. It feels so great to buy something I am going to be using for a long time and also giving to a great cause as well. You can learn more about the cause at avonfoundation.org. This product is currently priced at $32.00.

"Most important to me is the connection with Avon's Breast Cancer campaign. Of course, that the jacket is quite lovely makes it so much more enjoyable for me to wear. I have bought many other items in Avon's Breast Cancer campaign and have always been pleased with the products." -Conegal, Avon.com

7. Black Suede Cologne Spray

I have personally not tried this product, as it is for men, but I do hear good things about it so I decided to include it in my top 10. This cologne has been around for many years and seems to be popular among the male customers. This is a great gift to give to a male friend or family member. It is a rich and smooth scent that is mesmerizing and I am sure you will be hearing compliments. This product is currently priced at $18.00.

"I use this product daily, weekly & monthly. Still getting compliments. Avon, please keep making this product." -Real, Avon.com

8. Anew AHA Refining Cream

Again, this is not a product I have sampled myself but I do know other's who swear by it. The Anew brand by Avon is slightly more pricey than their other products but, if you are looking for real results you will get what you pay for. Sometimes it is better to not skimp on products like these. You will be seeing results in no time. This product is currently priced at $30.00.

"If you're looking for a face cream that contains the anti-aging benefits of a light acid (AHA), but also want something rich that will soak into very dry skin, this is for you. I always felt like my skin was "thirsty," and that dryness made my wrinkles appear worse. This cream is the best!" -RaleighMommy, Avon.com

9. Side-Lace Sneaker

These sneakers were just so cute at first sight that I knew I had to have them. I was hesitant at first because I never buy shoes or clothes without trying them on first. I did not need to worry about that with these shoes. The sneakers are definitely true to size and look just as good in the catalog as they do in person. This product is currently priced at $19.99.

10. Avon Senses Cherry Blossom Body Spray

I think a body spray is a great product to round in at number 10. Cherry blossom is a great scent period! Avon's cherry blossom is a must have. This is great to apply after having a shower to feel refreshed and ready to go out and start your day. I use this product quite often and always find it useful to keep in my purse. This product is currently priced at $10.00.

"It's gentler smelling than putting on a cologne. My husband can't stand strong smells and gets a headache when around strong smells. I can put this on and he is fine and I feel fresher. It has a pleasant light sweet smell." -CinCin, Avon.com

All of the products I have mentioned today and much much more can be found at https://almaharding.avonrepresentative.com/