Jimmy Fallon's Games That You Can Play At Home

These are some of the games played on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

12178

Whether or not you consistently watch the Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on NBC, I'm sure you've seen some of the viral videos that have gone around of Jimmy playing some crazy games with random celebrities. From Random Object Football to Drinko, he and his team has created a bunch of games to give guests to show their fun side. Below are some of the most popular and fun games that you can play with your friends! (Or if you know any celebrities).

Lip Sync Battle

This game was so popular that it got its own show. Lip Sync Battle calls upon contestants to pick their favorite popular songs and mouth the words along to the best of their ability, ultimately putting on the best show. From Tom Cruise to Kevin Hart to Paul Rudd to Emma Stone, stars have shown their skills in this unique art.

Catchphrase

Catchphrase works like this: two teams stand opposite each other and one starts with the beeping timer. When someone gets the timer, they pick up a card and try to get their partner to guess what is on the card. When their partner guesses it, the person passes along the timer. The timer is beeping and gets faster and faster until it finally stops. Whoever has the timer who it goes off, is the loser. This game gets your adrenaline pumping and is really fun to play!

The Whisper Challenge

This game is one of the funniest to watch on the show. The game is simple: one person puts on headphones with music blasting so they can't hear. The other person reads a phrase and the person with the headphones has to guess what they are saying by reading their lips. The staff purposely uses phrases that are difficult, funny or tongue twisters in order to make the result more entertaining.

Egg Russian Roulette

Probably one of the messiest games on the Tonight Show, Egg Russian Roulette calls for one carton of eggs and two brave participants. All you have to do is grab a carton of 12 eggs and hard boil eight of them, leaving four raw. Then, each player picks at random one egg to smash on their head. The first person to break 2 raw eggs on their head is the loser. This is another game that gets your heart racing, especially when the number of eggs left starts dropping.

First Impressions

This is a game that Jimmy Fallon excels at, being a master of impressions. He loves to bring on celebrities that aren't so skilled in that area to test their ability to impersonate their peers. In this game, one person reads from a card and tries to impersonate that celebrity while the other person tries to guess who they are trying to do. This game is great even when you aren't good at impressions because it gives you a great reason to laugh at your friends trying to do accents and voices.

Word Sneak

This game is basically just a weird conversation. You make a stack of cards with random words or names or phrases on the cards and each person picks up a card and tries to seamlessly interject that word into the conversation. If you have to, you can try to connect the conversation to your word to make it easier to fit in there. This conversation could go in some strange and funny directions.

True Confessions

This game works similarly to "Two truths and a lie" if you've ever played that. Each player puts one thing that is true about them and one thing that is a lie and puts them together. The rest of the group picks one of the statements for the player to read and the rest of the group has 60 seconds to ask questions, trying to figure out if the person is lying or telling the truth.

These are just some of the crazy games that Jimmy Fallon likes to play with his guests. If you want to get a little more adventurous, you can go to the Tonight Show YouTube Channel and check it out. Also, you can go there to see the games I've mentioned in action. Have fun playing!