Thank You to My Best Friends

Thank You to My Best Friends

A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity. Proverbs 17:17

18
Thank You to My Best Friends

Whether we have been best friends for one year or eight I thank God he put you guys in my life. I thank him so much because we met in the times I definitely needed someone to be there for me. You guys have pushed me through difficult times. Times where I wanted to give up you guys pushed me to keep going.

I believe that family is not only by blood but by choosing. I have blood family who have completely done me wrong and you guys have not let me down. We have had our ups and downs but we are human. We will make mistakes. We will hurt the people we love unintentionally but the important thing is that we forgive. We forgive and keep going.

You guys made me laugh when I thought it was impossible to. You guys love me when I hate myself. You guys encourage me. You guys make me want to try new things. You guys accept my crazy attitude. You guys make me want to be better. Not only for me but for our future families.

You are there for the breakups, the heartaches, and the tears and have helped me get myself together. You guys helped me love life again. Y’all reminded me about everything I have right in front.

I love the late nights at waffle house. I love our dinners. Our pizza filled nights. Even if we are just sitting around my dinner table. I love going to the movies even if my mother gets mad about how late we picked the movie time. I loved the night in Atlanta where we couldn’t find a club for us. The nights where we roast each other until one of us just can’t take it.. Oh my gosh or the time we had a cookout and it was sooo cold. If I were to write all of our memories we would be here forever.

I don’t think you guys know how important you guys are to me. You guys literally have saved my life. That is why sometimes I am so hard on you guys. Y’all deserve the world. Y’all deserve more. I want you guys to succeed and I get angry because sometimes you guys do not believe in yourselves.

We are a group of different individuals. We have different stories but we find ourselves at home. We have things other people don’t know that we tell each other. We are a group of individuals that wanted a place to feel loved and accepted and we found it with each other.

I have had plenty of people walk out of my life and I am okay with it. But if you guys walked out I don’t think I would be fine.

So please don’t leave and stay for the rest of this book I call life.

Love always,

Your high-maintenance, overly-sensitive best friend.