Tomi Lahren Is Exactly What Republicans Need

She's pretty, she's opinionated and she has her own television show! What could you NOT love about Tomi?

56

Every day at some time or other if you're flipping through the channels and happen to get deep enough into the numbers, there she is. I can only assume because I have never watched her on TV, and have never really stood to watch one of her videos for more than five minutes. The Blaze is a television network you probably don't watch and within that is a woman who goes by the name of Tomi Lahren. There she waits, I assume, in her dressing room locked up until something unacceptable happens. It might be someone taking a knee, or someone saying the words white and privilege in the same sentence, something like that entitles a rant that usually is a real crowd pleaser. (I hope you enjoyed that small nod to Black Beatles, Tomi definitely wouldn't.) Then she gets in her chair, and she bangs on her desk, and she starts to yell for a solid fifteen minutes. You know what? Republicans love it. Here's why.

Republicans parents have long seen the disappointing day when their Republican-raised daughters would become smart enough to realize that they were fighting against themselves, and instead turned to Democratic or Independent parties in order to quench their thirst of justice for woman's health, or dare I say it, feminism. A better option for these parents was for their daughters to just simply give up on politics in general, I mean not caring about serious subjects was a lot better than being a "liberal snowflake", right? Eventually though, they caught on that to get college-aged Republican white girls to care about politics (Republican politics that is, you know, issues that affect only you), they would have to get someone who would speak to them directly! What I mean by that is, someone who would act like them and get them to believe the real injustices were committed by minorities towards the white man. They would have to get someone to passionately believe that Republicans are for women's rights. They needed essentially a conservative blonde girl who had a record of shoplifting at Target. You know, someone relatable to lead the fight against women's healthcare and Hillary Clinton. So they got Tomi Lahren, and the Republicans could finally relate to their daughters because they watch Tomi's videos. Republican adults got to soak in the fact that Tomi represented a demographic they had been trying to reach for a while, their children. Republican daughters had a role model to look up to (If Tomi can get on TV by complaining about how badly her life is affected by the fight for equality, so can you!), and for their sons, well Tomi was just a new look at the women they could find by continuing their views of the Republican nature. She's pretty, and she hates all the same people you do, son! What could be better? The demographic became merged, and everyone loves her. I mean, all the white middle to upper class individuals who live primarily in the South and start sentences with "I'm not trying to be racist but-"

Yeah, they all love her. The rest of the world? Not so much.

You see, the rest of the world has caught on to the eerie fad that when women who watch Tomi Lahren speak about things they just heard on "Tomi", they just sound like they're Tomi Lahren or one of those fake Facebook news articles, and when Tomi Lahren speaks on national television she doesn't talk like a political analyst or newscaster, she talks like Donald Trump's tweets. So everyone ends up talking like Donald Trump's tweets and the population of people who believe everything that comes out of his mouth, increases. Now Tomi has all of these ideas and anger induced rants but she didn't just pick them out of her own hatred-ridden brain. I'm not doubting that Tomi's hatred for Black Lives Matter, Democrats, Hillary Clinton, other women in general, anyone who isn't white, especially Obama, Jesse Williams or Colin Kaepernick is real, because the yelling all the time definitely reiterates that she hates them all with a fiery passion. But, isn't it possible that this hatred was hatred passed down from the very people who got her a primetime spot on TV to say things they want her to say?

Somewhere in the world there is a man taking credit for Tomi Lahren, and the sad part is that she doesn't even realize that. For that I feel I have to pity her. For the Republicans needed her, but what happens when they don't? In a few days, Donald Trump will I'm sure very very humbly take office and start to move forward on the Republican's plans. When Obamacare is repealed, will she yell at the mothers who will die due to having no healthcare? When Planned Parenthood is defunded will she yell at the breast cancer patients who can't get mammograms? When the inevitable war with any country Donald Trump angers happens, will Tomi Lahren be drafted and stand on the front lines yelling at the enemy because this is America land of freedom of speech unless you're opinion isn't hers?

Tomi Lahren is what the Republicans need for now, until the Republicans don't need her anymore. When you use hatred to fuel your career you can't be surprised when it peaks at 25. When consequences come from those very words she spews, the backlash will be horrendous. The Republicans won't need her anymore, she will be left to her hatred, alone.