A Token Of My Gratitude

A Token Of My Gratitude

Thank You Notes I Definitely Need to Send

425
A Token Of My Gratitude
The Write Practice

A few months ago I wrote a list of thank you notes to people that deserve thanks for all they have done in my life. Here we are again, and thank yous are needed all over the place, so here is a giant list of tiny little thank you notes to people in my life that deserve them.

Thank you to my parents who support me through everything I go through. From the college transition to sending "I love you" texts to helping me emotionally and financially, you wonderful people do so much for me and I cannot thank you enough. I love you.

Thank you to my sweet girlfriend, Bethany. Kitten, I know long distance can be tough but you always make the most of our time together and you do so much for me. From Friends marathons to Sherlock episodes to eating Chinese take out in bed and all the little moments in between. I hope I can show the same love and affection to you for years to come. I love you.

Thank you to Adam, Ben and Jack for being the 3 best friends I could ever ask for. It's always a good time and I can't wait until we get to hang out together again! Much love.

Thank you to the brothers of Sigma Chi for giving me a chance to be the part of such a great group. You have accepted me, quirks and all, and I cannot thank you enough for all that you men do for me every day.

On that note, thank you to my big brother Zach for being the best big I could've asked for. You were the first brother I really knew in the house and you have always been willing to share insights about the house. I am a more well-informed person because of you and I feel more like a part of the family because of you. I can't wait to spend the next 2 1/2 years together!

Thank you Bradley for being one of the coolest people on Hanover's campus. From your love of Bruce Springsteen to your love of Bernie Sanders to the copious amounts of Carmel jokes, it's a pleasure to call you a friend. I cannot wait until we room together next year!

Thank you to all those who went on and participated in my Kairos in April of 2015 for always helping me to feel more at home whenever I'm homesick. I have so many memories of that retreat and I wear my cross everyday. It meant a lot to me and I hope you all know that.

Thank you to Dr. Bailey for showing me more of what I want to be as an educator. Through First Year Experience and the first month of EDU 230 I have been shown so much about how to be a better teacher but also a better person. I am excited that there are 3 more years to get even more wisdom from you.

Thank you Lyn for being my mother away from home. I love to wander into admissions to give you a hug and talk about whatever is on our minds and take a break from our days. It's the small things in life we appreciate, and those visits always brighten my day!

Thank you Sam for being the the closest thing I have to a brother. It's weird not seeing you multiple times a month anymore but it's a great time when I get to see you and I can't wait until next time. I love you!

Thank you to all the great teachers I had in high school. Every department gave me teachers that were great and showed me how I want to behave as an educator and as a person. Special thanks for the Social Studies Department for always putting up with my antics in the morning, afternoons, etc. because I spent so much time in that office it's crazy.

Thank you Brebeuf for giving me all the great teachers and retreats and friends that I still value today. Without Brebeuf I would be a totally different person and I'm glad that I am the person I am today! Also, thank you for returning Mr. Petty back to his rightful home in the 317.

And thank you to all of those people in between. I have countless people who impact my life in so many ways everyday and I am so thankful for the amount of love and support I have around me.