Together We Stand

Together we stand as a whole. The recent Hurricane that hit the Texas Coastline known as Harvey, has been brought others together from different areas of the United States to help those in need. Along with prayers, numerous donations and all of the people who are risking their lives in the heavily flooded areas like Houston to rescue as many people as possible, has not only taught the United States a lesson of what it means to take care of one another, but also a lesson in humility. For the State of Texas is helping those in need from the storm and also taking taking their own time to help one another. Together we stand to pray for all who are affected directly and indirectly from the storm. Praying for all who are making it a priority to help one another, for even the smallest prayer can make a difference. In the events of a natural disaster like Harvey, people are reminded that God is in control and sometimes we take that forgranted, because when life throws in the storms that is when they take the time to realize that God was right there with them the entire time. In the moments of coming together; people are forgetting about their hatred, the racial tensions, the controversy over history and actually helping one another. Encouraging one another and building each other up even to the point where many strangers are taking just a moment to donate what they can to all of them affected. And others are praying for all who were affected by the storm far and wide. Together we stand and as whole we know that God has the ultimate plans and though Harvey will have lasting effects, the idea of unity shows as many have prayed, stepped up to help and many are donating to the areas affected by Hurricane Harvey. The impact all throughout Texas has changed and people are reminded that materialistic items can be replaced, but their lives are irreplaceable and then come together as a whole to rescue, donate, pray and know that God helped them in the mist of the Hurricane by opening the hearts of many Texans and other parts of the United States through all of the support and by reaching out to strangers to help them through the Hurricane. Together We Stand with God on our side, encourage one another and build each other up.

1st Thessalonians 5:11 (NIV) Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.

Psalm 121:1-2 I lift my eyes to the hills- where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.