To The Student Who Can't Find Their Way

To The Student Who Can't Find Their Way

Take a deep breath and remind yourself of who you are.

231
To The Student Who Can't Find Their Way
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/06/636586550522212662-378970612_IMG_2973.JPG

Everyone gets lost. Everyone gets confused. Everyone loses their way. It’s like you’re playing hide-and-go seek with yourself--over and over again. Take a deep breath and remind yourself of who you are.

To the high school senior not sure about their future:Don’t fret. Not everyone knows what they want to do for the rest of their life, it’s not just you. You aren’t alone. Don’t stress about it. Not everyone graduates college in 4 years with a degree. Figure out yourself first. Enjoy senior year. Go to parties, go on senior trip, and go to prom! Try to find out who you are before choosing a career. If you don’t know yourself, then you don’t know much about what you’ll be happy doing for the next 60+ years. Sorry to sound harsh but it’s the hard truth. Find your passions, interests, hobbies, and take each day as it is.

To the college freshman ready to move out: Here you go. Out of your parents’ house, no one to answer to, out on your own. Scary, isn’t it? You have jitters, don’t you? New school. New people. New living space. Everything becomes new and you feel like you’re starting all over again. Here’s the good thing: change is good. Change happens, as does life. It will be the experience of a lifetime, you just need to let it happen.

To the student that’s close, (but not as close as they want to be) to graduating: You’re in your junior year in college and graduation can’t come soon enough. Stress is an understatement when it comes to school. Between studying for exams, writing papers, keeping up with reading assignments, you can’t really focus on yourself much. Sleep is no longer a thing, and you seem to drink coffee more than water. Stay focused. One more year left. You can do it. It’ll be worth it. Remember that.

To the graduate holding their degree:You did it. It’s over. Blood, sweat and tears were put into getting that degree and you still can’t believe you are a college graduate. Think back to the high school senior that you were some odd years ago who wasn’t sure about anything when it came to your future. It’s amazing what can happen when you put your mind to it.

Everyone gets lost. Everyone gets confused. Everyone loses their way. It’s like playing hide-and-go-seek with yourself—over and over again. The most important to figure out is how to find yourself. So, take a deep breath, and remind yourself of who you are.