To The Person Who Has Changed My World

To The Person Who Has Changed My World

I didn't know you would be the person to change my world, but I am so glad that you did.

3051
To The Person Who Has Changed My World
WallpaperSafari

Dear you,

When I first met you, I didn't know that you would have such a positive impact on my life. I didn't know that you would become one of the most important people in my life. I didn't know that you would be the one to change my world.

It was by mere happenstance that we met. When we first started talking, I wasn't really sure where things would go. I then found out we shares so much in common: our interests, our hobbies, and our personality. Talking to you became a routine for me. Whenever you messaged me, my heart would skip a beat and butterflies would fly in my stomach. They still do even now. That's when I knew that this was different, that you may be the person I have been searching for my whole life.

I had talked to a couple of other people before I met you, but that was just merely for the attention. I was compelled to talk to you because I never felt like you were talking to me just to get something from me, but that you wanted to talk to me for me. I had never had someone interested in me as a person; most were only interested because of my body, or because they were desperate. I was convinced that I would never find someone who was truly interested in me. But you changed my mind.

You convinced me that there was someone out there for me, you. You make me feel so comfortable, and I know that I can share anything and everything with you, which is a big deal because I don't like to open myself up to people. I have been hurt and used a lot by people I thought I could trust, which makes it hard for me to trust people. I trust you completely, and you have only continued to reassure that trust.

When I am with you, I am the happiest I have ever been. When I'm upset, you reassure me and comfort me until I'm okay again. When I need to rant, you are always there to sit and listen and offer advice. You always know the right thing to say to make me okay again. You make me laugh and smile like a little girl. You help me when I am feeling insecure and tell me that I am beautiful. You also constantly remind me how intelligent you think I am and how I make you the happiest you have ever been too.

With you, everything has always felt natural, but that doesn't mean I was nervous and scared. I remember when we met in person and I couldn't eat because I was so nervous. This is all so new to me, but you have took me by the hand and showed me the way.

All I want to do is have your arm around me as I lay my head on your chest. I wish I could kiss you all the time. I wish I never had to leave your side. I hope one day I never have to again.

You have changed my perspective. You have inspired me to step outside of my comfort zone. You have shown me that my insecurities will not last for ever. And most importantly, you have accepted me for who I am, and you make sure I know how much you care about me. There isn't more I could ever ask for. So thank you, for changing my world. I love you.