To The Person I Know I Was Put On This Earth To Love

I love you to the moon and back again.

60
HD Wallpaperpoint.com

You came into my life when I was least expecting it.

I wasn’t looking for you, and I didn’t know I’d ever find someone like you. I have never met such an amazing and beautiful person in my life.

It makes me feel so lucky that I found you. Let me tell you why…

I believe God was truly on our sides with this. He must have sent me to you for a reason. I think I know why this is.

He knew:

I would take care of you.

I would love you with every fiber of my being.

I am patient enough and strong enough to handle you.

I am someone you can trust, not only in general but also with your heart.

I would teach you what you deserve.

I would be your first long-term relationship.

I would be your first girlfriend.

Clearly, he wanted you to have a great experience in your first relationship. I know we have our ups and downs like any couple, but we work. We fight for each other, to stay in each other’s lives. We accept each other fully and are completely comfortable with one another.

I also think he had us meet so we could be each other’s best friends. You needed a support system and now you have a girlfriend and bestfriend combined in one. He knew I wouldn’t give up on you as easily as the previous people did. He knew I would love you right. He knew you needed someone like me. He knew it all, and I can’t thank him enough for that.

Sometimes, we think we know what we need, but in reality, we need something completely different. I’ll admit, I needed you. I needed someone to keep me on my toes and love me despite my flaws. I needed someone who would not manipulate me. He sent me that, in you. You are way too stubborn and closed off to admit it, but you needed me too.

You won’t say it aloud, but I know you feel lucky to have me. You question why I have stayed and how I can possibly love you, but the answer is truly simple.

I have stayed because I was meant to love you.

I have stayed because you make my days better.

I have stayed because I’ve learned to hold onto something when it’s great and makes you happy.

I have stayed because there’s no one I would rather love or be with.

I have stayed because I know how lucky I am to love you and be your person.

I have stayed because I am smart enough to know I have someone great.

I have stayed because you don’t take advantage of me.

I have stayed because you treat me right, even though you show your love differently than I do.

I have stayed because I can’t imagine my life without you.

Thank you for being my person. I love you, sweetheart. Don’t you forget that.