To A Mother Who Has Given Me Everything

To A Mother Who Has Given Me Everything

My mother has given me everything I could dream of and I don't thank her enough.

312920
To A Mother Who Has Given Me Everything

To a Mother who has given me everything just to keep me happy and see me thrive,

I have not and can not thank you enough. You are the mother who gives and gives without worrying about what you will receive in return. You get woken up at horribly late hours of the night by grumpy children who don't feel well. You wake up early after sleepless nights to send us off to school. You do laundry and cook even when you don't feel well.

You are incredible. You have an unheard-of strength. You are the glue that holds the walls of our house together.

Mom, you amaze me and I don't tell you enough. I have learned kindness from following you through life. Thank you for teaching me respect and for keeping me humble. I watch you in amazement and I applaud you for all that you do. You clean the house, you pack lunches, you have a home-cooked meal every single night, you take us to practice and sit in waiting rooms. I don't know how you do it Mom, and the most amazing part is that you do it so well. I was blessed with you as a mother and I most definitely take you for granted and I am sorry.

It is easy to forget how amazing I have it. I have never gone a night without a hot meal in front of me. I was never left stranded somewhere in search of a ride home. I have never ever fallen asleep thinking I was not loved. You are incredible. You radiate love constantly, and it's not just to me but to everyone.

You fill the entire house with love and happiness. You have taught me strength on countless occasions, and you have nurtured me with such passion that I will never be able to grasp. Your tenderness proves you were made to be a mother. I hope you are proud of that. I hope you never doubt your role as a mother. I know now that I am at college it is harder for you to see this, but I am so dependent on you and there will never come a day where I don't need you.

Thank you for holding me when I cry and putting all of my pieces back together. Thank you for loving me a little extra than anyone else and believing in me no matter what. You are my very best friend Mom. Most importantly, thank you so very much for showing me every day what kind of mother I want to be.