To The Guy That Broke A Girls Heart For No Reason

Did this make you feel good?

431
www.askideas.com

Before you read this, I do not want this to sound like I am bashing every single guy. I am not a man hater.

Do you remember the first time you met her? When you had the small butterflies in your stomach when both of you laid your bold colored eyes at each other? You texted your friends and said that you think you like this girl. You told them she is one of the most beautiful girls you have ever seen. You call her cute, wonderful, and so many words that make her feel that she is the most perfect girl in the world. You end up hanging out with her often, walking with her in school, going on little "dates" to small cafes and your houses. Eventually, you ask to her to be your girlfriend. Both of you think you are the cutest couple and all of your friends agree.

You hung out every weekend, cuddled, kissed and made love. You went on more dates and bought her many gifts. You asked her to prom and made people tear up including her. You made her beam whenever you wrapped your arms around her body. You were the only person she was able to say "I love you" to. You were up with her at two in the morning when she was breaking down about her entire life and she did the same for you. You met her family and they loved you. They thought you were her forever. You told her all the hard work will be worth it one day. You both talked about graduation, college and even marriage. You talked about future dogs and even children. The two of you were inseparable.

You had your disagreements, but you always worked it out. You always told her that you would make it work. You told her "through thick and thin, we can do this." You both laughed about your small arguments.

Then something changed. In the course of a few months, "through thick and thin" started to sound like through only thick, hard times. There were not many good moments anymore. It was hard for you to say those three little words to her, despite how much she said it to you. She felt anxiety because she started to feel herself distancing from the man she thought she would have for the rest of her life. She tried to tell herself it was another stick in the long road, but was having trouble believing it. You both tried, but then you gave up on her. You let her soul go. You broke all the promises you made to her. You fell out of love with her.

This devastated her. She did not want to leave you, she cried for months because of you. You could have tried to make things right, but instead you went away. Instead, you made her the villain in the stories you told. You wanted people to despise her.

Time went by, you both have moved on. Women are strong individuals, if you tried to bring her down, she will rise stronger than you have ever seen her. She knows how it feels to be hurt, she will make sure to not even think twice about you. You became a memory in her mind. She misses the jubilant times where you shared laughs and hugs, but she is excited for what the future holds.