To The Girls With Low Self-Esteem

To The Girls With Low Self-Esteem

This article goes to every girl out there.

197
To The Girls With Low Self-Esteem
https://static.pexels.com/photos/52578/pexels-photo-52578.jpeg

This is to all of the girls that have ever had low self esteem… So pretty much every single girl on this planet. It’s hard living in the world that we live in and having good self esteem. We have so many standards to live up to, but every person has a different idea of what a girl “should” look like. But here is the honest truth, no one is right. All humans come in all shapes and sizes, and no shape or size is correct. This article goes to every girl out there!

What I want you to know straight off the bat is that you are beautiful. You are beautiful even if you don’t see it. You are beautiful even if you don’t get thousands of likes on your newest selfie. You are beautiful inside and out and don’t let anyone tell you any different.

You are capable of anything. You can do anything you want to do no matter what stands in your way. Just work hard and never ever ever give up on your dreams. The sky is your limit if you let yourself believe that.

No one can tell you what you are worth. I can promise you that you are worth more than you will ever fully understand.

The flaws you see when looking in the mirror, most people don’t even notice. As women, we spend a lot of our time looking in the mirror and finding the little flaws that no other person would even notice. I can promise you, no one is counting your pores. And if they are, they have way to much time on their hands.

There will be people that will want to bring you down. It is not going to be easy. There are going to be people that are going to try to drag you down, but you cannot let them. You cannot let people tell you what you can and cannot do. Keep your head down and work hard.

People are mean. There are so many mean people in this world and they do not deserve your time! People are going to be mean and try to make you feel worse about yourself, however don’t let them get to you. Sure, what they say may hurt you, but I promise you that you are better than the words they are using against you. Don’t let the words get to you.

You will find someone that sees your worth and loves you for who you are. Do not settle for anything less than what you deserve. You deserve someone who is going to make you happy and someone that is going to love you for the person you truly are. Don’t base your self worth off of stupid people who don’t respect you and don’t love you for who you are. They are not worth your time or effort.

What I want you to know is that there are times where it’s going to be tough. There are going to be times where you don’t feel like pushing on. But you HAVE to keep pushing. You have to keep going and proving everyone wrong. One day, you will see that it will all be worth it. One day you will love yourself for who you are no matter what your flaws are that you think exist. Remember you are beautiful and strong above all.