To Every Girl Who Passed On My Dream Guy, I Can't Thank You Enough

I will be the woman he needs.

1153
Personal Photo

To the girls who let him go,

First I just want to say thank you...

Thank you for letting such an amazing guy go or letting him walk away because if you didn't, I wouldn't have had a chance to meet him. I actually want to thank you for hurting him so I could show him how he should be treated. Thank you for walking out of his life and opening the door for someone else... Me. Thank you for giving me the chance to love him and show him how love should really feel. Thank you for failing him and not being everything he needed.

I'll do my best to make him happy and never cause him any pain.

I will do all the things you failed to do as a girlfriend. I will be there for him when he feels alone or needs anyone to listen to him vent over things that bug him. I will always put him first and never make him feel like an option, he'll always be number one in my book. I will take care of the man that you failed to appreciate and took for granted. I will support all of his hopes and dreams, even the crazy ones or the ones I'm not a huge fan of. I will love him for all that he is and for everything he inspires to be. I will let him have time with his friends and to grow as an individual as well as us growing as a couple.

I will spoil him and never expect it in return.

I will go on adventures with him and travel to all the places he wants to see, even if I don't want to because I'm happy just to be with him. Even in the hardest of times, I won't give up on him like you did. I won't push him to be someone else, I will only help him be himself and to continue to grow as an individual.

I will love him for all of his flaws because to me, they aren't flaws.

He's perfect just the way he is. I will not judge him for his past because it made him into the man he is today, the man I continue to fall in love with. I will see him for what he truly is and I will help him see how I see him through my eyes which is just him being his amazing self.

I will be the woman he needs.

The woman who will take care of him when he's sick or to be the woman he deserves so dearly. I promise to give him happiness and to make sure he always laughs every day. I promise to make him smile and not only because his smile is adorable because he deserves to smile every day. I promise to never doubt him, to respect and trust him, just as he would in me.

I will thank him for caring for me and being the man I've always dreamed of. I will not only be his partner, but his best friend.

I can never thank you enough for letting such an amazing guy go, thank you for giving away my dream guy.