To The Girl Who Feels Like She Doesn't Belong​

You do not owe anyone anything. The things you love, your passions, your dreams are who you are. Along the way, people will tell you that your ambitions are impossible. Being told you'll never make it hurts in ways you never hurt before. You grit your teeth and hold your tongue because fighting back won't get you anywhere.

The sad reality is, you take this to heart. You begin to feel like you don't belong. I know playing the game feels pointless when no one is on the sidelines cheering you on. But, you matter, your goals matter, and you can do absolutely anything in this world. Let your dreams be so large, it keeps you up at night. Never dull yourself down to accommodate other people. Stop shrinking yourself in order to become who other people want you to be. Find out who YOU want to be.

Be who you want to be. Do the things you love without giving a damn about who is watching. Your happiness matters more than someone else's ego. Nothing in this life makes sense, there is no "right way" to do things. It is about living by what feels right for you. No one could possibly know that except for you. Follow your heart, trust your gut, and stand up for yourself. This world needs you in it. You are an important piece of this puzzle, it wouldn't be complete without you. You belong to you and that is all you will ever need. Find your purpose and passion. Go set the world on fire with pride.