To The Girl Who Believes Man Is Greater

To The Girl Who Believes Man Is Greater

I will never understand why young women see themselves as inferior to their fellow man.

147
To The Girl Who Believes Man Is Greater

The election is over and emotions are at an all-time high. I'm not usually one to voice my opinions on social media, but lately, I've had enough of some of the hate I've been witnessing. I saw one tweet from a young lady that stated, "Honestly, even if Hillary were a super qualified candidate, I still wouldn't vote for her because I don't believe the presidency is a woman's job."

Wait......... what???

Her argument was that women are too "emotionally unstable" to lead a country. While I did not vote for Hillary Clinton, it was because I felt like she truly was not qualified to lead this country. Hillary being a woman, had nothing to do with it. I would love to see a woman take the office someday. But I hope that when that day comes, that woman is a qualified and strong and courageous individual who keeps American citizen's best interests at heart.

I find it utterly sickening that a young woman can sit there and say, "I don't believe women are equal to men." Honey, I've got a brain just like a man does and I've got rights just like a man. does.

You may not see yourself as being equal to a man but I sure as hell do. I'm sorry that you somehow got to the distorted idea that just because a woman has a period and has a hormone cycle, that she is of lesser value. I think having a period and hormone cycle is great!! Because that means I was blessed with the gift to reproduce and give birth to a new generation.

And I will teach my children that they are equal and deserve the same rights. But in the meantime, I will pray for your future daughters because they will never know their true capability as a powerful woman.