To My Readers, I Say Thank You

To My Readers, I Say Thank You

You make my voice heard, and I could not be more appreciative.

48
To My Readers, I Say Thank You

First and for most, I just want to say thank you for giving me an outlet. It is so encouraging for me to get on my computer and type away every week. I look forward to all of my articles going live so that all of you amazing people can take a little peek into my life.

I started writing for the Odyssey about four months ago, and it has been one of the best decisions for me. Writing is such a large part of my major. With the Odyssey, I am able to practice my writing skills and share so much of what is important to me.

Even in my short time of writing with the Odyssey, I have loved it from day one. I have wanted to start blogging for quite some time, but I could never figure out the way to start. Should I start a website? Is that too complicated? Will anybody even care what I have to say? There were so many factors that I just didn't feel like working through, so I just kept pushing it off.

I found out about the Odyssey, one of those questions was answered. I now had a way to share my stories/feelings in an easy way. I jumped on the opportunity to start blogging, and soon my next question was answered...you guys definitely care about what I have to say.

Since I have begun my Odyssey journey, many people have share encouraging words with me about how much they enjoy all of my pieces. Whether you guys find my articles inspiring, funny, or just a good read, you do not hesitate to share it, and I love that.

I do enjoy getting feedback from everyone on your feelings towards my articles. It gives me confidence in my writing, and it feels good knowing I made a little bit of someone's day.

I recently accepted the position of being Editor-in-Chief for the K-State chapter of the Odyssey, and I owe my success to you guys. Reading everyone's feedback, and just seeing the number of likes that my articles get, gives me more confidence to continue to write, and encourage others to begin writing.

Without all of my readers, I would not be creating and sharing all the things that I love. I ask that you keep on reading and keep on sharing. It keeps me going, guys. Thank you for keeping me going.