To My Mystery Big

To My Mystery Big

As Big/Little week comes up, I want you to know some extra information about me.

5
To My Mystery Big
Sarah Gunderson

Dearest Big,

I have no idea who you are, and I can't wait to find out, but there are some things you should know about me.

I will come to you with the stupidest problems, and it will be trivial and hilarious at the time. When I do this, all I want you to do is just listen to me complain about the dumb things in life like work or boys. Literally any inconvenience will be processed through with you, and I'm already sorry for being annoying. I feel bad for saying it, burn you'll be an unofficial therapist for me. Just know that I will do the same for you, even when it's two in the morning and I have an eight am! I will be there for you no matter what, you can count on that!

I've been working for a long time to quit being needy, but sometimes, it just doesn't work. I'll get attached, feel lost, or get paranoid. This happens a lot during some of my worse days, and it does require some patience. I'm going to ask if you hate me every now and then, or something along those lines. In those situations, all you need to know is that the phase will end. You don't need to fix me, take away my problems, or anything like that. Just give me hugs, wrap me in a huge blanket, and pray for me now and then.

I can't wait to get you hooked on the same shows as me, even if you're already in love with them. Be prepared for plenty of weekend Criminal Minds and American Horror Story marathons!! I'll do my best to supply the popcorn. It's one of the fastest ways I bond with people--I find a common interest and obsess over it in order to plant the seed of friendship. Over time, the love will branch out more. But right now, you don't have to worry about being on my good side: I already adore you!

Even though I'm a very poor college student, I will most definitely find ways to spoil you (in case the little notes weren't enough of an indicator). Cookies, little crafty things, the works. I'm excited to learn more about you so I can help on any bad days you may have, or to help alleviate exam stress. I will be one to lavish you with love, and it's because I'm honored you decided to be stuck with me!

I'm so excited to know who you are, and though you're baffling me at the current moment, it'll all be worth it! There will be a lot of laughter, some tears will be shed, and deep talks are bound to happen during the wee hours of the morning. There will also be puns, singing, fangirling, and chaotic ativitiws that somewhat resemble dancing. I already can't wait to see what this week will bring.

All the love,

Little