To My Grandparents

To My Grandparents

46
To My Grandparents
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/07/25/636366039951809243-20546463_grandparents1.jpg

I believe that God gives us all blessings in our lives. No matter who we are, we receive a blessing of some sort during our time on earth. One of the many blessings that God has given me is the gift of my grandparents. Not everyone is lucky enough to meet their grandparents and to have a close relationship with them, but I was lucky enough to have this for myself. I have been able to meet all four of my grandparents, although not all of them are living right now. Over the years, I have grown close to my grandparents and have grown to love them more than anything else in the world. My grandparents are extraordinary people who model Christian lives that I strive to follow.

Dear grandparents,

Grandma, Poppop, Nanny, and Poppop, you were always there for me during my childhood. You helped my parents take care of me and did everything in your power to make sure that I was happy. You made sacrifices for me and of course spoiled me, as grandparents tend to do. You came to my school events, piano recitals, and Irish dance shows. You supported me in everything that I did and were some of my biggest cheerleaders, along with my own parents.

To this day, you continue to go above and beyond to support me and care for me. You constantly tell me how proud I make you and how much you love me. You compliment me and help me to see my true worth. You talk to me and tell me about your experiences in life, which inspires me. I really appreciate everything that you do for me each and every day, because I know that my life would truly not be the same without each of you in it.

Poppop Dwyer-- Although you passed away a few years ago, I still think of you and remember the times we have had together. You were an amazing man who helped remind me to smile and not take life too seriously. You helped me to find fun in everyday and to be happy. I know that you are watching over me as I grow older, and you love me just as much as I love you.

Love,

Clare