Big And Little We Shall Be

Big And Little We Shall Be

I shall call you little. And you shall be mine. You shall be my little.

3
Big And Little We Shall Be
Kay-Lynn Klug

Hello future little! I cannot wait to meet you and surprise you with all of the crafts and T-shirts you could dream of. As you read this, you probably do not know that you are going to be my little. It's so exciting! As my little, you will get the best treatment I can possibly manage.

1. I'm never gonna give you up

You are my little. And I shall call you little. And you will be mine. No one else can have you. I will make sure that everyone knows that you are mine and that won't change. I won't leave you hanging. I won't make you feel like you don't have a big. I wont make you question whether or not I dropped. Big and Little we shall be. Happily ever after.

2. I'm never gonna let you down

I will always try my best to keep my word and stay committed to any plans that we make together. A family reunion with your grandbig and aunt and cousins will never be blown off if I can help it.

3. I'm never gonna run around

Well I don't really like to run in general, but I will definitely never run around on you.You are always welcome to join me in any festivities that may be taking place. And I promise we never have to run.

4. I'll never desert you

I will never leave you behind when I go off to some fun festivities. You will always be invited to whatever activities are planned. Although I won't desert you, we can always go out and get dessert. Dessert is the best type of meal (other than breakfast food).

5. I'm never gonna make you cry

I actually hate tears. Happy tears, sad tears, and angry tears are just definitely not my thing. If you're a crier, I completely understand, but just know I will always do my best to make sure that you never ever cry.

6. I'm never gonna say goodbye

In reality, I may say goodbye on occasion, but it won't be forever. I'll say goodbye when we part ways, but we will never have to say goodbye for good. Even after our college years are over we will hopefully still stay in touch and hang out if possible.

7. I'm never gonna tell a lie

Lying is not really an okay thing to do to anyone. That being said, it's really not okay to lie to someone you love. And, little, I love you already. I will never lie to you unless I have to keep a secret hidden. Even then, the truth is on its way. Lies are not necessary or good and therefore, I will definitely never lie to you.

8. I'll never hurt you

This is hopefully a no-brainer for all bigs and littles. I never want to hurt you physically or emotionally. I want to be the one that hurts whoever hurts you. (Maybe not literally. Maybe) You are my little and you deserve nothing but love and guidance from me. And I will make sure that you get it.

Oh little, my little. I cannot wait to meet you and see the amazing person that you are and will grow into. As an added bonus your future big is actually really clever and quite hilarious (wink wink). If you don't believe me or see what I did there, please google "rick roll" and anything else that may be necessary after that. I love you little and I cannot wait to have you.

[rebelmouse-proxy-image https://media.rbl.ms/image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F06%2F17%2F636017293376339149-20583400_rick%2520roll.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net&s=35&h=ccf3bdb39b16ae00670b99bd60ed9e83d20f8712f7f71c808bbcdee1c57fa809&size=980x&c=2760272865 crop_info="%7B%22image%22%3A%20%22https%3A//media.rbl.ms/image%3Fu%3D%252Ffiles%252F2016%252F06%252F17%252F636017293376339149-20583400_rick%252520roll.gif%26ho%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Faz616578.vo.msecnd.net%26s%3D35%26h%3Dccf3bdb39b16ae00670b99bd60ed9e83d20f8712f7f71c808bbcdee1c57fa809%26size%3D980x%26c%3D2760272865%22%7D" expand=1]