To High School Graduates

To High School Graduates

It has all just begun.

40

Dear High School Graduates,

CONGRATS! You made it through the four long years of high school. Your days of dreading the early morning walk or ride to school are officially OVER (for now, maybe). I definitely know most of your senior year was built on senioritis and all the joys it brings of counting down the days until you were able to walk across the stage in your cap and gown, receiving your diploma. But though you may be so quick to leave these halls, think about everything that's about to change.

Here's to where you've made some friends that will stay by your side forever or just be a mere memory. Be sure to thank the teachers that have impacted your life for better and even for worse, they've built you to who you are today. Take the time to absorb everyone you've come across in these four years, because before you know it, it'll all be gone. Leave them with a memory of you that you're sure they'll never forget. The halls that you walk down everyday will just be steps toward where you're headed to after this whole experience. Appreciate it all.

Though school may have just come to a close, college is at your fingertips! Before you go, make sure to make every moment count. Hangout with friends and make unforgettable memories. It's sad to say, but things may change once school comes around. Spend as much time with your family as possible. They may be annoying at times, but when college brings the stressful situations, you'll be wishing for those moments.

Don't forget who you truly are. Don't let college change you for someone or something else, because you're the best YOU you can be! There are so many exciting adventures out there just waiting for you so go be apart of it! It has all just begun! Congrats again and I wish nothing but amazing things!