Here's To Going With The Flow

You stress about work, about school, about your home life, about your social life. I'm here to tell you that enough is enough.

Stop stressing. Stop overthinking. Stop worrying.

I know, I know — it's much easier said than done. But you can at least try and take my advice. I used to constantly overthink and worry about literally everything. Then I realized that you don't get anywhere by being stressed out all of the time. In fact, being so high-strung only hinders your success. It stops you from doing things that may scare you. But, in reality, we should all let ourselves take risks — you never know where they may take you.

I'm not saying that you shouldn't care or worry about things at all, but just try to go with the flow. Whatever is supposed to be will be. Let your life take its course and everything will fall into place. You're young, you have no reason to be constantly stressed. Your entire life is literally still ahead of you — take advantage of that. Take advantage of the fact that you have time. Time to prepare, time to get things to where you want them to be.

Don't compare your success to anyone else's. This will only stress you out further. Your life is just that. YOUR life. Whatever successes or failures that you may experience are unique to you and you alone. Same for everyone else. Just let things happen for you when they're meant to. Don't look at your classmates' or coworkers' lives as a means of comparison to yours, you will never be happy if you do. Instead, focus on being the best version of yourself, because that's what matters.

You're going to be fine. Just go with the flow.