To all of my College Friends

To all of my College Friends

I don't know where I would be without you.
3

I want to thank you for challenging me and pushing me to be the best version of myself.

When I came to college, I didn't think I would make any friends and I was pretty lonely my Freshman year. I have a best friend who goes to Ohio State and I would spend a lot of time with her and nobody from my own school, but I'm not here to talk about my that. Instead, I want to talk about all of the amazing people I have met since then, and the impact they have had on my life.

As I have mentioned in a previous article, I joined a sorority my sophomore year. I have met so many amazing people, who see much more in me than I see in myself. Just being around them has made me want to become a better person. making friends in my sorority has helped me make friends in classes as well. I don't just sit in the back and keep to myself in all of my classes anymore, now I talk to people and actually have things to say in class. My sorority has definitely helped me find more confidence and work on my leadership skills.

I have had so many great experiences that will stay with me for the rest of my life. I tried things that I thought I would never try before, and I have been able to do things that I couldn't have done before I met these amazing people.