10 Things To Do In The Fall

10 Things To Do In The Fall

20
10 Things To Do In The Fall

Fall is one of my favorite seasons ever. Something about the cool fresh air and copper rouge leaves always takes my breath away. There is nothing better that sitting inside a warm cafe and watching the beautiful scenery through the pane a wide glass window. When it comes to fall, there are tons of things that I love to do. Here are my top 10! Enjoy

1. Go apple picking.

Those apple pies won't make themselves ya know.

2. Sweater weather!

This is the time of the year to bring out your coziest knit sweaters, scarves, hats, and boots.

3. The Pumpkin Patch.

Remember those toddler days when your parents took you to the pumpkin patch and toted you around in a red wagon? Every time I go to a pumpkin patch, I always feel nostalgic!

4. Watching the sunset after a rainy day

This doesn't always happen but when it does it is absolutely beautiful! It's best way to end the day with after all the rain.

5. Jumping into a pile of leaves

This is pretty much everyone's favorite activity in the fall.

6. Backyard photo shoots

Everyone has that one friend whose job is to take photos of everyone.

7. Fly a Kite

Kite flying is so much fun especially if you have a nice windy day

8. Halloween decorating

This super fun with a group of friends. All you need are some spider webs and caution tape to decorate your houses or dorm rooms

9. Go on a hike

Hiking is such a great way to exercise and spend time with friends and family. The best part of hiking is the feeling of excitement you get when you reach the top of an incline or hill.

10. Reading a book

Some days you want to curl up after a long day with your favorite book underneath a tree or on a bench.